𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘐𝘟

██████████

❝ 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

❝ 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ██████████

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

When I finally finished training, I immediatly dashed upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, filling it with alot of water and instantly drinking all of it quickly.

When I finished drinking it, I let out a deep refreshed sigh and put the cup down, walking towards the living room and then falling on the couch. I was panting heavily and closed my eyes, finally being able to rest.

I just wanted to take a small snap, but I didn't realize it was already night so I slept tell morning, until I heard faint foorsteps walking towards me as I slowly woke up.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, to see Reiya standing beside me, looking down at me. "You could've just slept in the guest room ya know.." She said, poking my nose before walking away.

Mars was sliding around my body, trying to find a comfortable spot to sit on. Did he even sleep?

I immediatly sat up and looked around to see the sun rise, and I tried to search for a clock neaby.. I turned my head to Reiya, watching her cook some eggs, bacon and some sausages that looked like small octopuses. "What time is it?" I questioned, flopping back on the couch and laying there as I stared at the ceiling, waiting for an answer.

Reiya took a glance at me before looking at a clock, then looking back at me again. "It's 6:19 AM, you should get ready.." She answered, putting the lid on the pan and walking past me.

She grabbed a small crossbody bag that was hanging at a chair infront of me before walking over to me and handing it to me. "Check the items, I packed this for your travel last night." She confessed as I opened it and looked inside.

I saw some small band-aids, medicine, random key chains and some bottles with a pink and purple liquid inside of them, and even some empty ones. I took the keychains and bottles out, looking at Reiya confusedly. "What are these for?" I asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"These keychains are actually self defence tools, you can use them in many type of situations.. Ofcourse you don't need to use these to fight against that virus or the demons!" She joked, chuckling softly. "And the bottles are actually filled with a special type of poison that demons despise, be careful not to break them though.." Reiya explained as I put the items back in my small crossbody.

I looked up at her curiously, my eyebrows raising in surprise. "How do I use them against the demons?" I asked, crossing my arms.