𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘝

██████████

❝ 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

❝ 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ██████████

██████████████████████████

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

I took a sword, some daggers, a pistol, grenades and a bow with some arrows. I sheated the sword beside my hip and somehow teleported the rest of the weapons in my backpack, and I was shocked..

When I finished putting the weapons in my backpack, Lilith walked up to me. "Be careful, your weapons can also break and you might run out of some things. If that ever happens, just come to me and take some news ones, or repair it by giving me some coins!" Lilith told me with a soft smile as I turned around to look at her.

"Thanks, I will. Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked just incase, hoping there won't be any scary surprises suddenly popping up and then I'll die..

Lilith sighed, and grabbed a blank white paper. "There also might be normal shadowy demons out there, and the countryhumans don't always look really evil." Lilith told me, looking at me seriously. "Most of them either have fangs or sharp teeth, cat-like demon eyes, sometimes strange cracks or some sort of tattoos on their bodies and faces, and sharp long nails."

"But be careful, many of them are able to hide those features and may look innocent. Some of them are even masters at acting, you don't want to get backstabbed, do not trust anyone." She warned before handing me the blank paper. "This paper will answer your questions, max 3 questions a day."

I took the paper, and then looked at her confusedly, and shrugged. "Hm, okay.. I'll go now, is there a portal or something that will lead me to this 'game'?" I questioned, slightly tilting my head.

She nodded and then took my hand, leading me towards some sort of door before opening it, and she looked at me. "Have fun! Remember to never trust anyone, gather coins, interact with others for more information, learn more about these type of demons, train everyday, discover more powers and come to me if you need new weapons or upgrades!!" She shouted before pushing me outside of the door, and I started screaming when I realized I was falling in the sky.

"AAAAAAA! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, screaming even louder when I saw the ground.

I was panicking, wondering if I was even gonna survive this, and if I wouldn't then how will I survive the fall?!

I can't use super speed, right? And I don't think my 'healing' or 'regeneration' abilities are even strong enough yet to heal any wounds and bones! Even worser, I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DIE BEFORE I'M ABLE TO FEEL THE PAIN!!

Wait.. It's not that bad right? Atleast I will die without pain, hopefully. FINALLY, I'LL BE FREE!!

Yeah, I spaced out again, and I started seeing trees below me. I kept screaming, until suddenly some sort of white string shooted out of my hand, and it pulled me towards something..

It pulled me towards a tree.. I was panicking so hard right now, I bet you could hear my screaming and yelling from miles away. Then suddenly another string got released from my other hand and it pulled me towards another tree.. What is this shit, another superpower? Am I spiderman now??

When I got near the tree, I was putting myself in a defending position and I closed my eyes tightly, scared for what was gonna happen next. I instantly covered my head, until I suddenly felt something very cold and slippery under my legs and butt..

I opened my eyes, and looking down, to see that I was sliding down some sort of ice slide. My eyes widened in shock, and I was still screaming a bit since I almost fell off of the slide, and then I suddenly stopped and I fell about a meter on the ground as I groaned in pain.

"Agh.. Ouch, what the hell.." I cursed under my breath and stood up, looking around. I checked my surroundings, to see I was in a big and a bit dark forest.

It was actually pretty nice.. It looked a bit like a jungle. Everything was green, there was lots of moss and green leaves everywhere, but it was still a bit dark.

I had to find a way out, honestly this place is a bit creepy.. Maybe there are any people nearby who could help me? And where do I find these strange 'countryhumans'?

So I started walking forwards, not having a clue of where I was going but whatever, hopefully I'll find someone or something. Maybe any clues??

The sun was slightly setting, it was getting a bit more dark and scarier. I was walking for what it seems like hours, until I suddenly saw smoke.

I gasped and grinned happily in relief, finally finding a source of someone nearby. Maybe it was coming from a house? It definitely has to be, so I started running towards it until I saw a nice and cozy house. It looked like some sort of cottage house, a dark one.

I sighed in relief. "Yes, YES, YESSS!! FINALLY!!" I yelled as I ran towards the door, immediatly knocking on it and ringing the bell.

It took a little while, but eventually someone opened the door and popped up, looking down at me as they raised an eyebrow in confusion.

It was a girl, with shoulder length brown and reddish hair. She had 2 different colour eyes, and a scar on one of them..

"Who are you? Can I.. Help you..?" She asked a bit coldly, crossing her arms as she leaned against the dark doorframe.

I looked back at her, and smiled. "I'm Y/N L/N, I'm a pla- Nevermind.. I'm-" Before I could finish my sentence, she immediatly pulled me inside and closed the door aggressively before locking it, she had many locks..

She suddenly pulled me, holding onto my wrist tightly as she walked towards the living room, and made me sit on the couch as she instantly closed all of the curtains.

Then she sat down infront of me and sighed before looking at me with a serious look on her face. "You're a player, correct?" She asked, slightly furrowing her eyebrows.

My eyes widened in shock, wondering how she found out and then I softly nodded in response. "..Y-yes.. How.. How did you know?" I asked confusedly, raising my eyebrows and blinking a few times.

"That doesn't matter. I just need to warn you, that every player who played this game, has died." She told me, she sounded a bit harsh.. "This game is actually sort of broken. There's a virus around here that's taking the form of a powerful demon, and he likes to break the coding and violently slaughter all of the players."

My jaw immediatly dropped, and my heart started beating rapidly in fear. I never expected this to happen.. This better be a joke. This better be a motherfucking joke. I started panicking, gripping onto my hair tightly.

"WHAT?! HOW DO I GET OUT? HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE?!" I shouted and screamed a bit, looking a bit insane right now..

She immediatly tried to shush me and calm me down, holding onto my shoulders tightly and looking deep in my eyes. "Please, calm down.. He might be able to hear us, you must always be silent." She warned, looking at me with a bit of fear and worry in my eyes.

I nodded softly, and she slowly let go of my shoulders, still looking deep in my eyes. "My name is Reiya, I'll guide and help you.." She told me, her expression softening slightly.

I smiled softly, and thanked her. "Thank you.." I replied, until suddenly we heard aggressive knocking on the door which made our heads turn towards the sounds.

Reiya trembled in fear, looking scared. Suddenly there was faint yelling heard outside, and Reiya got even more scared. "They're here.."