𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘝𝘐

██████████

❝ 𝘢 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

❝ 𝘢 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ██████████

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵. ༄ .❀ • ᪥.

Reiya quickly grabbed my wrist tightly and ran upstairs without trying to make any noises. Then after awhile she lead me to her closet, and opened a secret door. "Hide in here, and stay quiet!" She yelled at me in a whisper way, and then immediatly pushed me inside of it and closed the door.

I was in the dark, sitting behind the closet and I could hear faint noises of Reiya putting stuff infront of the door and then closing her closet door. I was breathing heavily, trying to calm down and find out what was happening, until I noticed a light and I turned it on.

When I turned it on, I suddenly noticed something beside me.. And I instantly screamed, but I remembered I had to stay quiet so I covered my mouth and looked down at it, examining it and checking what it was.

I heard a soft hiss..

It was a bit dark, but I tried my best to see it.. And when I moved the light, I saw that it was a snake, a white snake with black eyes. It looked a bit small, is it still a baby?

It hissed at me and I immediatly took a step back, until I noticed it was stuck under something.. There was something piercing it through it's skin and it kept squirming around, hissing.

I didn't know what to do, and I was scared that it was poisonous and it would bite me, but I have healing powers.. Right?

So I slowly reached my hand towards it, and it looked at me curiously, then it hissed again. "Don't worry!! I just want to help you!" I told it softly, jesus, why am I even talking to it? It probably doesn't even understand me..

Until it stopped hissing at me and came closer, maybe it did understand me? So I slowly and carefully reached my hand towards it again, and gently got rid of the piece that was stabbing its skin.

The white snake quickly glid towards me, gliding on my lap and then relaxing on it. My eyes widened in surprise, and then I carefully traced my finger down his skin, petting it gently.

"I'll ask Reiya if you're her pet, and if not, I can take you if you want." I told the snake softly, and it softly hissed in response as it suddenly crawled on my chest and then wrapped itself around my neck carefully, laying there.

I got scared for a bit, thinking it was gonna choke me but luckily it didn't. I wondered what Reiya was doing now, why she was so scared and who the people were who knocked on the door..

𝖱𝖤𝖨𝖸𝖠 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

'Come on Reiya, you can do this, just relax..' I said to myself as I slowly walked towards the door, slowly opening it and looked outside with a nervous smile to see him..

Him and his soldiers, standing outside. He looked at me with a bright and slight evil smile, and then spoke, "Reiya!! It's so good to see you again!" He said with a crazy chuckle and barged inside of my house without my permission.

My eyebrows furrowed and I clenched my fists in anger as I watched him enter my house, and I angrily stamped towards him. "What are you doing here?! I wanted nothing more to do with you! We made a promise!" I shouted as he sat on the couch.

He looked at me with a fake sad puppy eye look. "Aww, I thought you missed good old Vinx?" Vinx whined, and then laughed manically while mocking me.

He noticed my scar and sighed, holding his chin. "Man, that scar doesn't look so pretty you know.. Would you like another one?~" He giggled psychopathically, looking at me with a sinister smile but then his smile suddenly faded, his face now giving m a serious look.

"Where's the new player?" He questioned as my eyes widened, his smile reappearing again when he noticed my shocked expression. "So you know?" He asked, grinning evily.

"I-I.. I don't k-know..! T-They just ringed on my bell but I-I kicked them out, and they have headed t-towards the east.." I stuttered nervously, fidgetting with my fingers.

Vinx's smile dropped as he noticed my nervousness, and immediatly stood up, dashing towards me and he took my chin, holding it firmly. "You're lying, Reiya. I can see your nervousness, why is that? Hm?" He asked, smirking evily.

I got even more scared when he grabbed my chin, looking me dead in the eyes. "I-I'm just scared, of you! Okay?! I swear, the new player left and headed somewhere towards the east or something!!" I yelled it all out, my heart beating faster.

Vinx looked me up and down before letting go of me and putting his hands behind his back. "Fine, I believe you." He said with a serious expression on his face.

Then he walked away, but before he walked out of the door he took a glance at me and turned around with an evil smile. "If I find out your lying, you're gonna end up half blind~" Vinx threatened before giggling and laughing manically as he walked away, then he closed the door very hard, making my walls shake a bit.

I sighed, waiting a bit for him to leave and then checking if he was still there for 30 minutes straight before walking to my room to let Y/N go.

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

My eyelids were feeling weak, and I almost fell asleep with the snake around my neck until I heard faint footsteps in the room and I immediatly woke up, looking around rapidly. "What? What happened?!" I shouted, forgetting what just happened but then I remembered again.

Sounds of the closet door being opened, objects being put away and the secret door opening could be heard. Then the door opened and I saw Reiya standing there, looking a bit scared.

"Come out, we have to make a plan." She told me, sounding really serious and helping me stand up. Then she took a glance at my snake when she saw it. "Who's this? Your pet?" She asked, pointing at it.

I shrugged in response. "Well.. I wanted to ask you if it was yours, but I guess I got my answer now," I answered, then looked at the snake as it made a soft hiss sound. "Do you want to be my pet?"

The snake hissed in response and nuzzled into my neck. "I'll take that as a yes, I'll call you Mars!"