Mafia 17

Harper's POV

I checked the time and saw that it's already 9:20 in the evening. I returned my gaze back to the scroll I'm holding and breathed heavily.

It is time.

Tumayo na ako mula sa pagkaka-upo sa kama at muling binuksan ang mapa sa huling pagkakataon. The whole night, all I did was to memorize all the details of this castle. It was really confusing at first because of so many paths but eventually I got the hang of it.

The west wing is where I am currently residing right now. Dito matatagpuan ang kusina, silid-kainan, pati na rin ang main library. May isa pa silang library at makikita iyon sa southwest wing ng mansyon, natatabi lamang sa dulong bahagi ng wing na kinalalagyan ko. I won't try going to that place though because the southwest wing is where the mafia's room is located, based on what this blueprint illustrate.

While on the other side of the castle, is where you can find the east and the southeast wing. The east wing is where you can find the main lobby beside the central wing, and some vacant rooms. At first, I find it very surprising to see some entertainment rooms in a mafia's lair. But what really caught my attention is the southeast wing of the castle.

There's nothing stated there. Was it only a storage area? I don't think so. The place is too big for it to be considered as a storage room. There's probably something going on there. But most importantly...

The second exit.

I've been thinking about it for hours and right now, my hunch is that there could be another exit that might be found in the southeast part of the mansion. I'm not really sure because I don't see any words written on that wing, but what made me thought of that is because of the symbol drawn on the map.

It has the same symbol of the main gate but it doesn't say that it was an exit which is why I am not a hundred percent sure yet. Wala kasing nakalagay na legend kaya't mahirap tukuyin kung ano-ano ang mga bagay na maaari mong matagpuan sa bawat wing ng mansyon. But that is something we're going to figure out tonight.

Tonight where I am finally proceeding with my plan.

I took a deep breath first before slowly opening the door of the bedroom. I don't see any guards lurking now so I moved immediately as soon as possible. Hinawakan ko ng mabuti ang mapa sa kamay ko at tahimik na tinungo ang daan papuntang east wing.

Base kasi sa istraktura ng mansyon ay upang makarating ka sa southeast wing, kailangan mo munang magtungo sa east wing bago makatungtong ng southeast.

I stopped for a second when I reached the C.W. because there might be a few other guards monitoring the place. I also noticed that there are no surveillance cameras which I find really suspicious. How come they don't have any cctv on every part of the place? Wouldn't it be more convenient than hiring someone to scout the area? Or maybe they're just too confident about having guards for monitoring the place?

Matapos silipin ang C.W. ay muli akong nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. It had the same old vibe as the last time I'd been here. It's quiet, but my heart is pounding really loudly due to nervousness. I walked for about 2 minutes just to reach the east wing because of how wide the central wing is, even though it is an open space.

I looked up at the doorway to make sure if it was the east wing and saw another symbol that looked the same as the one for the central wing.

E.W. This must be it.