Chapter 12

The following morning arrived, and the sun's rays filtered into the room. Ciel grumbled as he turned away to avoid sunlight in his eyes, he lay like that for a few seconds before rubbing his eyes with a small yawn. He sat up sleepily and scanned the room. Why hasn't Sebastian come to wake him?  The teen crawled out of bed and slid his feet into his slippers, he looked at himself in the mirror, he had bedhead and was in Sebastian's shirt. Sebastian's shirt. His cheeks went slightly pink as he remembered every detail from last night, the kiss, the touching, the teasing, even the way his butler's body looked. He shook his head attempting to put those thoughts away before grabbing a robe and wrapping himself up in it. Sebastian woke him up every day and he hadn't ever failed to do so. 

The young earl made his way downstairs, wandering the halls before being face to face with Sebastian's room. This will be the third time where he has gone out of his way to be in Sebastian's room. He knocked. The door opened and there was Sebastian, tall, handsome, in front of him. The teen couldn't help but stare, he was able to witness a wonderful sight, Sebastian not in his butler attire. He was in some comfortable clothes and by the looks of it was reading, Ciel deduced that by the book on the man's desk and the lamp that was on. 

"Are you just going to gawk at me or do you intend to say something?" The demon tilted his head. Ciel quickly came back to his senses and looked up into Sebastian's carmine eyes.

"You didn't come to wake me. What's that about?" Ciel asked with his brows furrowed.

"But young master, it is still early. The sun has only begun to come out, you aren't due to be up for another two hours. See?" The man pulled out his pocket watch to show the earl the time. Ciel saw the time and sighed, had he woken up that early? He wasn't an early riser, in fact he was difficult to wake up.  "Or did the master want to me that badly?~" The demon purred out as he leaned forward to be closer to Ciel's face. Ciel averted his gaze with a bored look. 

"Oh shut up, demon. I wasn't aware of the time. I had thought you forgot your duties is all." Ciel corrected the man, not playing into his teasing. Sebastian could only smirk, looking the boy up and down. 

"If that were true than why would you show up at a man's door at this hour, and wearing his shirt at that." The demon pulled at the robe belt until the knot came loose, exposing Ciel in the oversized button shirt with his legs exposed. "It's as if you're trying to tempt me." Sebastian grabbed Ciel by the waist and pulled him inside his room, shutting the door behind him. 

"Just what are you doing? If it isn't time for me to wake up I am perfectly capable of going back to my room and-Mmh...!~" Ciel's words were cut off by Sebastian's cold lips on his warm ones. It was still too early, he had barely woken up, he felt weak and unable to fight this—not that he wanted to. The teen gave in, his eyes fluttering close before kissing back. The demon picked him up, both hands on his small waist and pinned him up against the door. Their lips moved together in sync, Ciel's face flushed and heart was racing. It felt warm, very warm, ironic given the cold lips Sebastian had. The moment felt fuzzy, not only to Ciel but Sebastian himself was in a moment of bliss. The demon got closer to the boy, now pressing his body against the teen's. This went on for several minutes before Sebastian pulled away, fuchsia eyes gazing into Ciel's bi-coloured ones. The two of them panted lightly with an expression of desire, longing for the other. Sebastian leaned in so his lips were slightly brushing against the boy's, biting his bottom lip before pulling away. 

Ciel still hadn't recovered from the moment. His heart felt like it would tear its way through his chest, it felt painful but not a pain of sadness or hurt, one of feelings too strong and passionate. What had this man done to him? Was this the effect of a demon? Or perhaps it was something much more abstract than that? It was safe to say that at this moment neither Sebastian nor Ciel understood where their feelings lie for one another. They knew that they craved the other, but was that it? Sebastian had gently carried Ciel over to his bed, it was unused as the man didn't sleep. He took off the robe that Ciel still had loosely on and placed it on the chair. The man then got the boy under the blanket, causing the boy to look confused. "Why are you putting me to bed? And why yours?" Ciel questioned. 

"Because I did say it was still too early for you to be awake. And I could take you to your room if you'd prefer, I just figured you would like to rest immediately and this way you know I am very much here." Sebastian responded with a smile, moving the robe and then sitting down on the chair as he picked up the book he was reading prior. Ciel frowned a bit, he couldn't read the demon's mind. Why did he initiate things just to cut them off? Perhaps he was right last night, he is only a prey for the man to devour, nothing more, nothing less. The teen wasn't able to dwell on this thought for too long as he felt himself drifting off. There was something about knowing that Sebastian was there with him that made him feel safe. 

Author's Note: Happy April everyone! Here is the long LONG awaited update. I hope this chapter gives you all that wonderful fangirl/fanboy moment. I'm finishing up my exams for the semester and afterwards should have time to write a bit more often. I'm an English major so I've been a little tired out after doing a lot of writing for my classes, but writing this has been a calming moment. It makes me happy that people are still reading this fanfiction that I begun YEARS ago. I write for anyone that will keep reading so thank you for all the support.