Chapter 3

Ciel's Pov:

I was looking into Sebastian's crimson eyes when I then saw a small smirk on his face. "Gawking at me won't help your situation of not being careful. See? This is why you shouldn't be running around in the manor." I glared and quickly pulled away from the demon.

"Quiet, you. I was heading back to my study so you wouldn't have to go looking for me for dinner." I cross my arms in front of my chest. Sebastian tilted his head.

"Aren't you being awfully nice. Why go and do something to make my job easier? Aren't you usually trying to play hard to get to?" My butler chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Laugh it up. I'm quite exhausted after all the work I did and would like to enjoy my meal without having to work. I'm famished and if I was to go through the trouble of hiding from you, I would never get to eat." I then sighed softly.

"Very well my Lord. If that's how you feel. Now, shall we head down to the dining room? Your dinner is ready and we wouldn't want it to go cold, now would we?" I nodded and then proceeded to follow my butler down to the dining room. He pulled out my chair and I sat down before he pushed me in. I took the napkin and gently set it on my lap, looking up at Sebastian interested in what my meal would be today. My butler then set my meal on the table before smiling a little.

"For today, young master, you will be having some bouillabaisse soup." I looked down at the food. I made a disgusted face at the look of the food. It looks to be healthy...Damn it...

"Are you trying to poison me? What's in the bloody food? Don't tell me and I will not be eating it." Sebastian chuckles at my words and then opens his mouth to speak.

"It's a French delicacy. A wonderful soup that will do the young master very well. If you're really wanting to know what's in it, there's a lot of seafood. It's a seafood soup. Though I added my own twist and involved some chicken in it." Sebastian gave a small smile. I narrowed my eyes. Now I see. Damn bastard giving me healthy food again. He's really pushing his luck today.

I pick up my spoon and take a sip of the soup. "Mm..." It tastes good. I looked up at Sebastian with shock at how good the dish tasted. I thought for sure it would be way more distasteful but it's actually tasty.

I saw a smirk curl up on Sebastian's lips causing me to roll my eye. "Does the young master maybe actually like the dish and is just playing stubborn?" I scoff and look away.

"No..." I then start to have more of the delicious dish. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sebastian smile and raise a brow. I see him nod contently. I swear...He's really getting too friendly. Just what is it that he hopes to gain?

Author's Note: Yes yes, I know this is a short update! But there is a good reason behind it. Whomever actually still goes to school that reads this story should know that school can be a pain. Well, I've been a little busy with doing homework everyday and of course also trying to balance out my free time for just chill time. *Cough* Drawing while watching anime *Cough*. Anyways, I will make up for this short chapter by making sure the next chapter is longer. So that's all I have to say...And I'm out my dweebs!