Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Its been a week since Amiel had vanished. I'm about to go insane trying to figure out how to get her back.

All she had said back then made a flashback on my mind.

"This world you live in was not real. You, Ranz and all the people here... are just a characters in your own story.

I take a look around the office and to the window where the students were strolling and having conversation with each others.

Were all of these are not real? 

Tss. Why am I believing that girl? She's just probably creating all of that.

But how did she vanish in such manner, leaving no trace of her whereabouts? She will appear out of nowhere when I'm in danger, eager to save my life despite whatever catastrophe she'll undoubtedly encounter after.

Where are you now, Amiel?

Was everything you had said were true?

Please, answer my questions...please comeback.

"Are you sure about this?"

It's exactly one month now since she had gone missing. And I can't endure another month having my thoughts plague my mind every night.

"Just do it." I said in a serious tone. I looked at Ranz who's prowling while holding a gun on his right hand. It's just a pretty simple duty. All I want him to do is shoot me. Why is this asshole unable to do it?

"I don't think this would work." I firmly closed my eyes hearing his grievance.

"My patience is on the edges Ranz. Just do it, will you?!" My voice slightly raised as he is consuming my patience.

"What if I shoot you for real? I could possibly kill you because of your stupid gimmick Kaiden." My blood was starting to boil because of his nonstop talking.

"Tang ina basta gawin mo nalang Ranz. I'll be the one who will going to pull that trigger into you kapag di mo pa pinutok 'yan."

He looked at me with slight nervousness. Nagpakawala siya ng buntong-hininga knowing that doesn't have any choice but to obey my order.

"I could possible lose my license because of this asshole." He lifted his right arm and then pointed the gun right in front of me. He is 1 meter away from me but I could see frustration on his face

"It will not, trust me." I smirked.

The moment he pull out the trigger was also the moment a girl I am expecting to come suddenly appear in front of me.

We both landed on the floor as the loud noise of gunshot echoed in the whole office. I heard screams from the outside coming from students and employees in the campus.

"You came." A smile suddenly came out from my lips as I looked at her pair of brown eyes. This time I didn't tried to hide it.

"So ito pala ang dahilan. Now I get it buddy." Ranz intervene, smirks plastered on his lips, probably mocking me as he already figured out the reason behind my plan.

Amiel quickly got up with confusion and awe all over her face. She's looking very cute wearing those confused look of her.

"Anong meron?" She looked at Ranz and then saw him holding the gun.