002

Omniscient
The Next Day

It was the next morning, a wonderful Saturday morning. Kashmere's mom, Aliza, was sitting on the couch when she heard a beat being made on the door. She already knew who it was. So she opened the door letting him in.

"Heyyy ma, where yo bald head ahh daughter at?" Kj said comin in all loud.

"Hey baby kj, she up in her room sleep and don't call her bald head cause you know she far from it." She said giving him a hug.

"Why u still call me baby kj? I'm not no baby no more imma grown behind man." He said hugging her back.

"You'll always be a baby in my eyes boy. And tell yo mama to call me, we got to catch up." She said sitting back down.

"Ok." He said walking to Kashmere's room.

He wanted Kash to come and hang out with him today considering all she does is stay in the house. That's if she's not working and she's considering on quitting. Kash doesn't need to work, she just does to be independent and have her own motion.
_________________________________

POV: Kashmere Williams

"TWINNY, GET UP. WE GOT STUFF TO GET INTO TODAY." Kj said bussing in my room all loud making me jump out my sleep.

"Bro yo ass play too damn much. Who let yo ass up here anyway? Disturbing my sleep and shit." I said mugging getting back under the cover.

"Yo mama did. But nah fr twin get up. Me and the gang bout to chill today and they mess with you. So get up, and get yo self together because you look rough." He said sitting in my bean bag chair.

"Yo voice deep as hell when u wake up. Yo ass sound like the Darth Vader." He added making me straight face him.

"Well no shit I just woke up. And why do I have to go with you? You can chill with YOUR homeboys, you don't need ME." I said stretching doing that lil shake.

"Cause I want you to come twin and they want you to come too. Especially Trav, that nigga swear he yo bestie." He said mugging the air.

"Mhcht. You lucky I don't got nothing to do today and I wanna see my bestie. Did you even ask my mama can I go?" I said getting out the bed and walking to my bathroom connected to my room.

"Nigga you know yo mama don't care. As long as you with me, you good twin." He said making a weird face.

"I guess so. Well give me like a hour and a half, then I should be ready." I said to him turning on my shower.

"It shouldn't take you that long cause you still ugly but whatever." He said sassily getting comfortable in the chair.

"Boy bye with yo lil sassy ass." I said closing the door laughing.

After doing my morning routine, I just had to grab my other stuff and leave.

When I opened the door, Kj ass was knocked the fuck out. He had drool all over his face.

"KJ" I said making him jump.

"Get yo hoe ass up nigga, I'm ready." I said laughing at how he was looking at me.

"Girl don't do no shit like that. I almost upped pole on yo ass." He said mugging me walking out the room.

"Yea yea. You wasn't gone do nun." I said walking out after, closing my room door.