011

POV: Omniscient

They week had flew by faster than everyone had expected. It was now Thursday night and everybody was on FaceTime stressing about what they were gonna wear.

"Bruh why you had to make this shit formal attire?" Trav complained as he searched through his closet.

"Cause I wanted to. I'm gon have a photographer there, and I don't want to be the only one dressed up while everybody else dressed casually. " Sky said as she watched everybody tear their rooms up to find something. "Plus on Saturday y'all can put that shit on and y'all ain't gon be in them clothes that long."

"Well I'm not going to school tomorrow." Kj said as he gave up looking for something to wear. "I'm just gon go to the mall tomorrow to find sumn cause this is ridiculous."
_____________

It was the next day and we were on the way to the mall to find sumn to wear

It was the next day and we were on the way to the mall to find sumn to wear. It was me, Kj, Trav, and Jeffy.

"Bruh she better hope I find sumn, cause if I don't I'm gon show up in a polo shirt and some khaki's." Jeffy said making us laugh. "My ass gon be dressed like I work at target or State Farm."

"On bro. Then Doug ass already got his fit." Kj said mugging the air as he got off the highway. "Nigga could've told us when he was going to get clothes. We prolly would've had the same thing on."

"Nigga we are not bout to be matching." I said mugging him. "We is not bout to look like mindless behavior."

"You trim." Trav said scrolling on his phone. "We definitely would've broke the internet."

"Not for the right reason." Jeffy mumbled as we pulled up to the mall.

"You hell." I laughed as we got out the car.

"It colder than a bitch out hea." Kj said as he squinted his eyes.

"It's not that cold, u just extra twin." Jeffy said as we walked in.

"It wouldn't be that cold to you cause you part bear." Kj said mugging him making us hold our laughs in.

"Fuck yo scrawny ass bitch, I ain't even fat no more." Jeffy said walking away mad.

We just shook our head and looked for a store to go in.
___________