009

It was going on 2 and I just woke up from a small nap

It was going on 2 and I just woke up from a small nap. It was like 15 minutes which was just enough to refresh me.

I got up and freshened up. I wasn't going to take a shower until we came back from the mall because I took one when I woke up.

"Kash get up." I said softly as I shook her. She didn't even budge. She sleep like she dead.

"Bruh Kash get up." I shook her harder. "You told me to wake you up at 2 and it's 2:30."

"Dang you ain't gotta shake me that hard." She mugged me as she woke up.

"Girl bye." I mugged her back as I decided on what to wear to the movies.

She got up and went to the bathroom to do her business.

I was struggling to decide what to wear until Doug texted me, making me smile.

<164                              My 💙.                         

What you wearing to the movies?

I don't know, I need help

Just wear all black so u could match yo bae😉

Nigga bye😂 and ok.
Delivered

I finally picked out an outfit which was just a Nike tech and the military black 4s because it be on polar bear pussy in the movie theaters.

Kash finally came out the bathroom, but she had a mug in her face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her I as put on some skims to go to the mall.

"My fucking period late." She said as she went through her drawers to find something to wear.

"You ain't been fucking nobody have you?" I asked her while I took my elastic band off.

"Hell nah. I'm a virgin. Im scared of wee wee." She said as she put lotion on.

"Girl bye." I laughed as I fixed my edges. "It's prolly late because of the month. You know it can come early or later depending on the days of the month."

"Well it need to hurry up and come on." She said as she slid on her yeezy foam runners.

It was now 3:19 and we were already ready. We was just waiting on kj. Trav, Doug ,and Darius went home to get more clothes and they're gonna meet us at the mall.

"Kj hurry up." Kash said as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm coming. Gimme like 10 minutes." He said making us groan.