007

POV: Omniscient

For some reason everybody was super tired that day so they slept the whole day away. They were sleep so long that Darius' mom had come home from work. It was now 5:30.

"Damn everybody in here." She mumbled lowly as walked through the door. "And they all knocked out."

She sat her stuff down on the table and walked to Mari's seeing he was sleeping and then walked to Darius room before knocking.

"Come in." She heard from the other side of the door. "Hey ma."

"Hey boo. You was sleep too?" She asked as she stood in the doorway.

"Yea but I just woke up not too long ago." He said as he sat up, being careful not to wake Kash up. "How was work?"

"It was work." She sighed. "When did they get here and why did they turn this into a sleepover house?"

"I don't know ma. Trav asked to come over and they came over and went to sleep." He said scrolling on his phone.

"I guess." She said shaking her head. "But I'm about take a shower and relax, so if you need me just knock on my door."

"Ok." He said as she shut the door back.

Not even 5 minutes later, Kash started waking up.

"Hi." Kash said lowly.

"Hey." Darius said back, lowly laughing. "How you sleep?"

"I slept good. Yo bed comfortable as hell." She said as she sat up.

"I know I picked it out." He said as got out the bed. "Get up right quick, lemme make up the bed."

"I'm bout to go use the bathroom and mess with them." She said as she walked out the room and into the bathroom.

"She so bad, I need to hop on that before somebody else do." Darius mumbled to hisself as he made up his bed.
____________

After I did my business in the bathroom, I went to see if Sky and Kj were woke

When I walked in, I seen the rest of the homies, making me confused because when they did get here?

"When y'all get here?" I asked Trav.

"Well dang, hey to you too bestie." He said as he rolled his eyes. "But we got here around 12 and we was still tired so we took naps too."

"Oh, hey bestie." I said laughing lowly. "Sky don't think I don't peep, cause I do." I said smirking.

"Girlll bye." She said laughing lowly because Doug was still laying on her. "You should be the last person talking bout you peep sumn, cause I been peeped bookie." She said as she smirked.

"Damn twinny, I can't lie...she ate up." Kj said before laughing. "Like you can't even say nun back cause it's true." He said as I looked at Sky who was still smirking.