008

POV: Omniscient

Once they got sat down, they ordered their food and their drinks. Their food came and you didn't hear nothing but smacking.

"Bruh Trav come on with all that fucking smacking bruh." Kash said as she mugged Trav who just kept chewing.

"You shut up talking to me and answer that phone." Trav said back as he took a sip of his lemonade. "Who blowing you up anyway?"

Kash just looked off to the side and continued to eat her food.

"Nah answer that phone Kash." Doug said being messy making Sky hit him.

"You don't gotta answer it girl." Sky said to her. "But who is it though?"

Kash leaned over and whispered it into her ear. "It's Cj." She said making Sky mouth drop.

"Bitch when you started talking to him?" Shay whispered back.

"Like almost a month ago." She smirked as took a bite of her waffle.

"What y'all over there whispering about?" Kj asked being nosy.

"Stay out my business cuh." Kash said as she took a sip of her water.

"My fault lil bruh." Kj said as he shook his head.

Darius just stared at Kash and Sky, trying to figure out who they were talking about.

"We'll call him back and put your AirPods in." Sky said making her connect them to her phone. "Give me one too."

She gave her the other AirPod and called him back. Her heart was in her ass right now but she didn't want to show it.

"Hello." Kash said tryna play it cool.

"What you on luh Kash?" Chris asked her, sounding like he was somewhere outside.

"Nothing. Just out to eat with my friends right now. Why?" She said as she looked out the window.

"Word on the street you went to nazia party and fought that lil hoe Lauryn over that nigga Darius." He said making her heart drop.

Sky looked at her with a shocked expression. The guys was talking about something else, so they weren't paying attention.

"I don't know who told you that I fought her cause I definitely didn't. And I most definitely wouldn't be fighting over nan nigga." Kash said while scrunching her face up, the guys still weren't paying attention.

"Ok cool." He said as he hit the blunt. "You better tighten up, cause you know how I get."

That statement made Sky scrunch her face up.

"What you mean tighten up? I ain't even do nothing." Kash said confused on what she did.

"Just stay off the media and we good. I don't wanna hear nun bout you on tha net." He said before hanging up making her drop her head on the table. She dramatically sighed knowing that it was a possibility that she could loose her favorite hoe.

"What's wrong with her?" Kj asked Sky,noticing Kash had her head down.

"My bestie must be going through it." Trav said confused on what was going on.

"Nigga shut up." Sky said as she mugged Trav. "It's not my business to tell y'all what she got going."

"Girl." Doug side eyed her. "We'll jump you to get that info. Just tell us so we could make her feel better."

"Damn since y'all wanna know so bad, my girl on the verge of losing her favorite hoe." Sky said making them look at each other before they started cracking up.