005

Two Weeks Later
Omniscient
_________
It's been two weeks since Kash hung out with the guys. She's been too busy tryna get all her done early so she doesn't have to worry about it when the quarter is over. The gang have been begging her to come back over, but she keeps telling them no.

Today is Friday morning and she's debating if she wants to go to school or not.

"Should I go? I don't want to go but I need to." Kash thought to herself as she turned her alarm off. "Imma go, I'm just gonna be late."

As soon as she tried to go back to sleep, her mom came into the room, telling her she was gonna be late.

"Kash get up, you gon be late." Her mom said shaking her. "Just because you got your car back doesn't mean you can be late everyday."

Kash rolled her eyes then put on a act to make herself seem like she had a headache.

"Maaa can I go late or stay home cause I got a real bad headacheee." She said whining.

"Girl, just stay home." Her mom said scolding her, walking out the room. "You better not have no tests either."

"I don't." She said as she went back to sleep.

Her mom just shook her head and got ready for work. She was real estate agent, and had some of the best clientele. She worked from 8-4:30.
____________
POV: Kashmere Williams

It was now going on 11:30 and I just woke up feeling so rejuvenated. I freshened up and felt hungry, so I decided to cook me something to eat.

I was bored so I decided to go live on my finsta.

"Hey y'all. What y'all doing??" I said looking at the comments as I waited for my pot to heat up.

yanni.trim- I'm at the airport✈️#catchflightsnotfeelings
ykluhkj- twin why u not in school???
turnt4jeffy- ooh gang make me one and imma come get it after school.

"I know that's right yanni!" I said putting my bacon in the pan.

"Kj I was tired this morning so I convinced my mama to let me stay home." I said standing kinda far from the pan so I wouldn't get popped my bacon grease.

"Hell nah jeffy, yo ahh better go buy you at sandwich. It's gon be cold when u get out anyway." I said flipping the bacon over, almost getting popped.

ydkluhtrav- bestie yk we leave after lunch. we on our way right now.

I looked at the comments to make sure I was reading that right.

"Umm lemme ask my mom if I can have company before y'all come over here nigga." I said getting ready to cook my eggs.

I went to my room and called my mom from my iPad.

"Ma?" I said sitting on the bed.

"What girl?" She said whispering.

"Kj said can him and his friends come over. He wanna stay the night so he said u "need to cook"." I said putting air quotes.

"Idc if they come over now, but I'll let 'em know if they can stay the night when I get home." She said a lil louder now.

"Ok I have to finish cooking. I love you mommy." I said walking back to the kitchen.

"I love you too and you better not burn my house down." She said hanging up.

When I went back in the kitchen, I looked at the views and almost everybody in my finsta was watching the live. It was only like 100 people in it.

"Well Kj she said y'all can come over just don't eat up all her food." I said assembling my bagel. "So that's means get y'all some food and some snacks before y'all come over here."