001

Omniscient

Kashmere and Darius were about a month into school in which they attended Westlake High School in Atlanta. Kash was currently a junior while Darius was a senior. They shared 3 classes together without knowing it cause they were always quiet and barely paid attention to their surroundings while in school. They never crossed paths until one Friday morning in their first period, which so happened to be calculus.

"Excuse me??!! You girls are being so disrespectful. You guys are right in the front of the class talking and giggling all loud. I've had up to here with you guys. I don't want you to get in trouble, so I'm just gonna separate you guys." Their math teacher, Ms. Hirkenroder, said trying to not get worked up.

"Alyssa I need you to switch spots with Kashmere in the back anddd..." Ms. Hirkenroder dragged squinting her eyes trying to find her next victim. "Janiyah I need you to switch spots with Darius and Ciara you can just move back a seat."

"Mmcht, miss you know I can't see in the back behind Doug big head ahh." Alyssa said smacking her teeth and walking to the back.

"Girl shut yo ugly ass up. Nobody wasn't even worried bout yo hot pussy ahh." Doug said mugging her making the whole class laugh.

"Don't use such vulgar language in my class young man! You guys stop laughing and Alyssa sit down." Ms. Hirkenroder said turning red. "I would love to finish my lesson so I would appreciate it if I don't have anymore interruptions." Ms. Hirkenroder said turning back around. "Now where were we?"

Kashmere sat there watching Power on her phone because she was done with her work, while Darius was struggling to get passed the first problem.

Kashmere Dixon
________

"Aye?" Somebody said tapping me.

"What?" I said sliding my beats off my ear, seeing it was that boy Darius.

"You know how to do this shit? Cause a nigga feel dumb as fuck right now." Darius said looking at his phone.

"Yea it ain't that hard, just look it up on photomath if you need help." I said to him sliding my beats back on, continuing to watch Power:Book 2.

"Yo ass was no help." Darius said mumbling looking up the answers on his phone.

Not even 10 minutes later, the bell rung and it was time to go to 2nd period.

"MAKE SURE IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T DO YOUR CLASSWORK, THAT YOU DO IT FOR HOMEWORK!!" Ms. Hirkenroder said yelling over the bell as damn half of the class was gone.

"Wasgoin twin? I ain't seen yo was in a hot minute." My childhood friend, Khalik or Kj, said as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder.