006

The Next Day
__________

I woke up early as hell cause Kash mama came busting through the door, all loud and shit

"Kj get yo butt up, I need y'all out the house today because I have a meeting with my coworkers." Mama Ali said as she stood in the doorway.

I just mugged her cause she ain't have to do all that damn yelling at 8 o'clock in the morning.

"Alr, but yeen have to yell though." I said mugging her as I made up my bed.

"Yea yea, make sure yo cousin woke in there too." She said as she pointed towards Kash's room. "I been told to her and Sky to get up, and only Sky got up."

"Ok, what time you need us to be gone by?" I asked her as I picked out something to wear.

"I need y'all gone by 9:30 cause the event start at 10 and you know white people always on time." She said shaking her head.

"Ok." I said laughing. "We prolly gon be at Darius house today."

"You talking that boy with the braces? He's so sweet." She said. "But imma let u get ready and let me know when y'all leaving out.

"Alr." I said as she walked away.

"Lemme call this nigga and see if he woke." I said mumbling to myself.

I called Darius and this nigga ain't pick until the last ring.

"Damn bitch what if I was dying?" I said as I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Nigga what u want? Calling me at the ass crack of the morning." He said sucking his teeth.

"Nigga I was calling to tell you that me, Sky, and Kash bout to come over there cause her mama need us out the house." I said waiting on his response.

"Nigga you should've just came. My mama here so just knock on the door and when y'all get here don't bother me." He said hanging up.

"Fucking rude pussy bitch." I said stripping out my clothes.

I took my shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I checked the time and it was 8:45.

I walked out the bathroom and knocked on Kash door and she ain't answer, so I just I walked in.

When I walked in this girl looked dead. She was still sleep and Sky was still in the shower.

"Kash get yo ass up. We gotta go." I said as shook Kash and walked towards her bathroom.

"Sky get yo ass out the tub, we on a time schedule hoe!" I said banging on the door.

"Nigga stop banging on the door." Kash said as she got up and fixed her bed.

"You shut up cause u was supposed to been up." I said pointing at her. "Got me in stressing like a mom taking her kids to school. Hurry up!"

I walked back into my room and finished getting ready. Once I finished getting ready, I just chilled until them hoes was ready.