Part 2

"I must avenge the deaths of my brothers and sisters." The boy once a bundle of joy it seemed turned into something everyone could fear.

"Here is something you might need." He reached behind his back and pulled two lightsabers from his belt.

"These are made of pure Cortosis it should fund your missions for many years to come." The boy placed the blades into Hera's hands.

"And this." He grabbed something from a pouch on his chest.

Out came four ingots of pure beskar.

"For a mandalorian with not enough armor." He set them before Sabine.

"And to you. I have met some of your people and from what I know. They are dead. Here is a gift from the ruler when I went you your home." Jun set a small shiny gold object in Zeb's hand.

"Impossible. These were destroyed by the empire."

"I wasn't." The object was worth more a than anything ever set in Zeb's hands. Not to outsiders but to him. It meant the world. A red jem seeming object sat in the middle of the object. A seed. To the massive trees that resides in the planet. The last of its kind.

Jun moved onto the last two.

"You are a Jedi. But your saber was not built on the resources of the Jedi in their prime. Here." Jun placed a fully constructed saber. Well fully besides Kiber crystal.

"This will build a new saber. Full of the power and needs any Jedi would require. Now. My friend." Jun set a small necklace in Kanans hand.

"Why. This was hers. She meant more to you than anything."

"Yes. But she was our friend. And I know she didn't make it. You have nothing to remember her for. So. Here. It is her gift to you. I just gave it later than expected."

"I shall keep it forever."

"No. You must let go sometime. But for now while you and I are still weak we shall keep it."

"So. The young one has kept his wisdom."

"Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know."

"Why are you giving us this?" Sabine asked.

"It belongs with you. You need it more than me. Keep the beskar and the seed. They will be foundations for the cultures we lost to be built up again. I know the empire would never like someone like us. Mandalorians don't fit the mold of any larger authority. We barely have cohesion between clans."

"True."

"Anyways. I'm very hungry. Not eating for eleven years tends to get a little harsh on the stomach."

"This way." The young Jedi padawan brought the mando into the commons. There he ate to his hearts content.

"So where would you like me to sleep. I can go anywhere. Caleb do you remember that time I pranked master kenobi?"

"Yep. You were up there for three days."

"Yes anyways. I'm assuming this ship doesn't have the same amount of quarters as the ships I'm used to so anywhere is fine."

"The commons is open for now. We'll find a place soon." Hera said.

"Thank you. It will do just fine. But if you don't mind I would like to sleep on the floor."

"Huh?"

"Beds. They just seem like clouds to me. Too comfortable. I'm used to the ground so that is where I'll stay."

"That's fine. You do what you find more comfortable." Everyone besides Caleb left. He sat next to me on the floor and we talked.

"My Padawan had a event happen. He used the dark side."