A bad start

Links pov:

Zelda is going to retrieve 4 champions to pilot the divine beasts today. I'm kind of nervous to meet them, but I don't have a choice.
Zelda: "Alright, we'll be headed off to zoras domain first. Then we'll be off to gerudo town. Then we'll go to goron city, then rito village." I nod.

I cant stop thinking about them. What will they think of me? Do they even know i don't talk? Probably not. Maybe I'm just overreacting. People arent really that mean to me... but then again.... whatever. They won't be really focused on me anyway.

After awhile we arrive at zoras domain. I've always thought it was a beautiful place..
(Zelda=Z king dorphene=D Mipha=M)
Z: hello king dorphene
Zelda bows, I bow as well
D: Hello Zelda... I hear you want my daughter to pilot vah ruta.
Z: Yes! I think she is perfect for this position.
D: I'm not sure, it seems quite dangerous.
M: Father, I will be just fine. I promise, I'm old enough now.
D: But you could get hurt! I don't think you should.
M: But father...
Z: King dorphene, I can assure you that Mipha will be safe.
D: ... fine, but Mipha, this is serious. Be safe. and Zelda, I trust you, but look after her, please.
Zelda and Mipha's faces lit up
Z: I will make sure she is safe! Thank you king dorphene.

Zelda and I are now on our way to gerudo town. I've met lady Urbosa before, she slays everyday, and Zelda sees her as a motherly figure.
Once we got there, I was ordered to wait outside of the town. Barely 10 minute goes by before Zelda comes out of the town.
"She's (obviously) accepted to pilot vah naboris!" Slay

Off to goron city now...

Zelda: I've decided to choose Daruk, the goron hero, to pilot vah rudania. Oh! Also you will have to take this fireproof elixir so you don't burn to fucking death." She hands me a little bottle with a dark grey liquid inside. It smells like smoke.
We meet with Daruk, and he's.. big. But he seems nice.
Zelda: Hello Daruk! I need a pilot for vah Rudania, and I see you are the best goron for her.
Daruk: Hi princess! I'd love to pilot ol' Rudania! But whos this little guy?" Daruk points to me.
Zelda: Oh! That's just link, he's my appointed knight.
Daruk: Well I have a feeling we are gonna be good friends, RIGHT LITTLE GUY?!" Daruk then smacks me on the back so hard my spinel cord begins to vibrate. I almost stumble over. Daruk begins laughing and Zelda giggles to herself.
Daruk is nice to be around, but he gotta take other peoples size into consideration💀

We are now off to rito village. I'm really nervous, and I don't know why. All the other champions have been really nice, and I see rito village as a calming place.

Zelda:"Alright, I've been informed that Revali will be found by the flight range.. I've also been informed that you should be careful.. oh well, this shouldn't be that bad.
As we walk closer to the flight range I start to hear swift sounds. Flapping, bow strings, arrows hitting targets.

Zelda:"um, Revali?" The second Zelda says that Revali turns around mid air and points his bow at her! I act on site and cover Zelda with my shield. Revali doesn't shoot. He puts bow away and flies over. I put my shield away, my heart is pounding.

Revali: I'm sorry princess, its just a habit." He said, then he gave me a sassy look that was unsettling.
Zelda: um, its alright i guess. But I'm here for-
Revali: oh yes! You need me to pilot the divine beast, correct?
Zelda:..yes, I do.
Revali: well you've picked the right person. I don't know so much about him though.." Revali then gives me an envious look. I start to get an embarrassed blush, why does he hate me? Why is this happening?
Zelda: "what do you mean?"
Revali:" I mean that I would've been a better candidate for the princesses appointed knight. I mean, I just don't see what he can do that I cant do better..".. wow.. I've never seen someone be so blunt, especially not towards me. I don't understand why he's so... jealous?.. Rude?.. Sassy?..
Zelda: "... I see.." I can tell she's thinking the same thing I am. Even though she said something, he's still looking at me. I don't know what to do.. looking him in the eyes is awkward, not looking at him is even more awkward.. I can feel my face getting more blushed out of embarrassment. Then he finally says something.

Revali:"why won't you say anything?" He say in a confused and frustrated tone. He begins to move closer. I freeze. I cant answer his question, and even if I did talk I couldn't because of how nervous I am.
Zelda: "he doesn't talk.. cant talk?.. he just doesn't speak, he never has to me or anyone else."
Revali:" thats rather odd. Well, no matter. now that I'm pilot of vah Medoh I will begin training with her. Thank you princess." Then he flapped away to Medoh.

I look at Zelda, and she looks at me. We are thinking the same thing.