A Temporary Roommate

(Hyrule castle)

Third person:

It's been some days since Lurelin. Contrary to what one might think, its been rather akward between Link and Revali. This is the opposite of what Link wanted to happen, but Revali is too embarrassed to just be 'normal' around Link. Revali isn't used to affection.
Link quickly slashes and swings his blade at the target, a silver moblin. It's his warmup before real training commences. One of the same target is given to each of the other champions as well. After this, 3 laps around hyrule field (which is light work for urbosa, who used to run 100 laps around the gerudo desert).

(After warmups)

Zelda:"your task King Rhoam has ordered you to do for training today individual duels against enemies. You will each be assigned your own group of enemies to defeat. After training is finished for today, King Rhoam has an announcement to make.. I wonder what it's for.." she says.

Revali:"Hmph. I wonder when King Rhoam will give us a real challenge.."

Urbosa:"You know Revali, you probably shouldn't be questioning the King infront of his daughter."
Zelda giggles to herself as she walks away.

Revali:"Hey, I'm just saying what we're all thinking. Or atleast what I've been thinking."

Urbosa:"I know, you always say what your thinking without hesitation." Daruk and Mipha laugh quietly.

Revali:" why thank you Urbosa!"

Urbosa:" wasn't a complement.."

After training (5:00 pm)

King Rhoam:"I know you all are wondering what I've called you here for. It's not anything bad or good, its just that construction is being done one the castle. It is being done in the area where some of your rooms are. Urbosa, until construction is finished you will have to share a room with Mipha."
Urbosa nods and smiles at Mipha, she smiles back.

King Rhoam:"And Revali. You will be sharing a room with Link until construction is complete."
Revalis eyes darted to Link, who was already looking at him. They both act normal but are internally screaming with either excitement or a horrendous amount of anxiousness.

King Rhoam:"Thats all I had to say. Off to your rooms, and have a good evening."

Revali's pov:

Is he joking?! What, this huge ass castle doesn't have two extra rooms?? And I'll be sleeping in the same room with Link... Oh Hylia. Atleast it wasn't Daruk, I would not be able to bear his obnoxiously loud snores.

I suppose sharing a room with Link isn't so bad. I mean, its nothing weird, so I'll just have to try and compose myself. But what if I annoy him? What if I take up to much space? What if-

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Um, my r-room is this way.. wh-why are you going towards the d-dungeons?.."

I flinch to the sound of his voice, it's just Link.. oh shit.

"Oh, right. I guess i was just lost in my thoughts."

He smiles at that and pulls me by my wing toward the opposite direction. What is it with him and the wing pulling? My heart is beating a bit faster than it should be..

After a little while of walking we arrive at his room. All my belongings are conveniently right outside the door.
Link helps my take my stuff inside his very spacious room. Why is his room so much nicer than mine? Maybe their fixing my room to be as good as his..

Link's pov:

I'm surprised at how little stuff Revali owns. I thought he would have boxes apon boxes filled with trophies or something.
If Revali's going to be living in here for awhile I need to hide my stuff. My stuff as in my journal. He CANNOT read my journal. I'm not trying to be mean to him but he would 100% snoop through my stuff. I'll have to put a lock on my cabinet..