teamwork makes the dreamwork

Revali's pov:
(When revali talks it won't show his name it will just be these things " ")

It seems the princess has invited all the champions to the castle for training.. this should be fun. Especially with that pathetic knight. Maybe I can help the others realize how weak he is.
I get to the castle 20 minutes early.

Zelda: "oh, your quite early revali!" That knight is standing right beside her, he can't even look me in the eye. "Yes I am, I don't like not being first for everything" I reply.
Zelda:"right.. well since you're early, you can either wait here or warm up in the fields. There's targets over there" she points to a storage room full of targets and dummies.
"Thank you princess, I'll be training. I'm guessing the pathetic knight is too? Well he can't either way because he's not worthy enough to train beside me." Then I fly away to train before anyone can say anything.

I might have gone to far, but I don't care. Because what I said was the truth... but he did look hurt.. whatever, why should I care? He is nothing compared to me.

After training for awhile ( and hitting every target right in the center) the other champions arrive.

Zelda: "Alright everyone, now that we are all here together we can introduce our selves! Daruk, you can go first." The goron then begins to introduce himself.

Daruk: "Alright so I'm Daruk and I have this ability i call DARUKS PROTECTION!" then he smashes his fists together and a red forcefield formed around him.

Daruk is loud. But he seems happy all the time.

Zelda: now mipha" a small zora stepped forward.

Mipha: "um, I'm mipha and I have an ability I named miphas grace, its the ability to heal.."

Mipha is quiet. And she looks sensitive.

Zelda: now Urbosa" A tall, confident gerudo begins to speak.

Urbosa: "I am Urbosa. And I have been blessed with the power of lightning. I call it, Urbosas fury."

Urbosa is powerful, she has my respect. (But I don't think she's better than me.)

Zelda:"..now Revali.." its time for presentation.

" I am the rito warrior, Revali." -I put my wing to my chest proudly-" and I have the ability in which I have dubbed Revali's gale!" I fly up with a giant gust of wind. I look down on everyone, I see the little knight looking at me in awe. I can tell their all impressed. Who wouldn't be?
I flap down and smirk at the little knight. He should know I'm better than him by now. The rest of the champions lightly clap. But I feel I could've done that move better though..

Zelda:" first, you all will train as a group. Now that you will all be fighting alongside eachother, you have to know how you all fight. By the way incase you all didn't know, Link is also apart of this team so he will be training too."
Really? I have to fight alongside this pathetic knight?!

I sigh to myself and look link in the eyes with a glare. His face turns pink as he quickly looks away. Whats wrong with him?

Zelda:" your first task is to defeat 9 enemies, which should be easy since they are just bokoblins and you will all be working together."
We are all lined up, the pathetic knight is unfortunately right next to me.

I look forward and see the cage full of bokoblins. This will be easy. I whip out my bow as the rest of the champions draw their weapons as well. I take one more look at the knight before we start. His eyes are dull, like he's not thinking. But at the same time, he's in full focus. Seeing him like that is... weird?.. I'm not sure..

The cage then opens and the bokoblins begin to pour out. I could take these things out without any help and 3 arrows!
We all charge. As one tries to swing at me I flip over it and kick it in the head. It died instantly! That probably looked impressive to the pathetic knight.
Take out another while watching everyone else. Urbosa looks as if she's dancing while fighting, daruk crushed a bokoblin with one hit, miphas spear went into a bokoblins neck, and Link.. he took out three bokoblins in one slash.. I could've done the same...
Then I see the last one about to jump on links back! I instantly shoot it right in the eye. Link looks at the bokoblin with an arrow in its eye. Then he looks at me.
"Easy. You couldn't have done it if I didn't save your ass" I point at link, but Urbosa steps in front of him.

Urbosa: "I think he would've been just fine without your help"
I'm a bit surprised by her comments." I hate to disagree, but the pathetic knight should be grateful to retrieve help from me."

Urbosa: " Revali, don't be mean. I understand your jealous but thats no excuse to be so incredibly rude, so back off." The rest of the champions eyes widen, including mine. Does she really think I'm jealous?.. I am.. but its just not fair! He barely did any work and was chosen by the master sword.

"Fine fine, I was just saying..." I don't want to argue with Urbosa.
I turn around with my head held high. But I look at the champions with the corner of my eye once again. Urbosa is talking to Link, but Link isn't looking at her. He's looking at me. But this time he doesn't look away all flustered, he looks determined, maybe even angry. I smirk at the look of him then go to Zelda.

"We defeated them in under three minutes. Now then, do you have a real challenge?" I ask.

Zelda:"yes there is another level. Please call the champions over for the next test."

I retrieve the champions and get into position.

Zelda:"since you all defeated them in so little time I'm gonna step it up 4 extra levels."
I look to the cages. One has 10 bokoblins, the second has 4 moblins, the third has 6 lizalfoes and the fourth has 4 fire chu chus. This should still be easy considering the other champions.

The cages begin to open, I look at the little knight once again. He's already looking at me. We make eye contact for longer than comfortable, and I can feel my feathers fluffing up. I don't know why this is but its embarrassing. He then turns slightly pink then looks forward.
As the monsters begin to spill out. we all charge once again.

I fly up and shoot a bomb arrow at one of the moblins which makes the surrounding fire chu chus explode. I take a proud bow and get back to fighting.
Daruk rolls into a group of bokoblins and crushes them all flat while urbosa slashes a lizalfo in the face as mipha slides under her and stabs the lizalfo in the stomach as its organs splatter everywhere. I spot link jumping on a dead bokoblin then jump up and stab the last moblin right in the skull with a crunchy and gooey sound. I take out the rest of the lizalfos with two arrows and a gust of wind. Effortlessly.
It only took us 8 minutes before we had killed all the enemies. Zelda begins clapping.

Zelda: "that was amazing! You all fight together really well!"
Daruk:"thanks princess! I think we work together good aswell! RIGHT LITTLE GUY?!" I saw Link embrace himself as Daruk raises his hand and hits him on the back. Everyone (except for link) start laughing, me as well.
Link looks at me and slightly smiles with pain. I've never seen him smile before...... there's that weird feeling again..