yigas...

Revali's pov:

Its been a couple days since the lynel incident. Its been getting pretty boring, same training routine, same breakfast lunch and dinner, I need a real fight again. I know I'm above whatever training we're doing right now.
       My thoughts are interuppted by princess zelda making an announcement.

Zelda:" champions gather around please. There's and urgent matter in gerudo town. My father has just informed me that there was a bomb detected in gerudo town and it needs to be defused immediately. The king says the people of gerudo town requested all 5 of you to go because it could 'get messy', apparently."

    Well thats something.

Zelda:" you are to be sent this instant and change into the appropriate clothing in Kara Kara bazaar. Urbosa is to defuse the bomb, daruk will alert the people if something goes wrong, and revali, link, and mipha are to stand gaurd. You have 2 hours to defuse the bomb... good luck." She gives a worried smile and sends us off.

We walk from the gerudo stables shrine to Kara Kara bazaar. I'm kinda disappointed though because there probably won't be any fighting at all. And all I have to do is 'stand guard', and I have to do it with link! At this point I think I'd rather just be training.

We arrive at Kara Kara bazaar.

Daruk:" hey Urbosa, you sure I'm aloud in there?.."

Urbosa:"Yes you are, gorons are aloud for trading minerals and such... hey link i have something to offer you."

Link looks over at her before heading into the changing room.

Urbosa:" I trust you as my ally and would allow you despite being a voe to enter gerudo town with me and defuse the bomb.

Link looks at her in confusion. Urbosa smirks. Whats happening?

Urbosa:" you just have to be in disguise."

  After they talk some more (or I guess just urbosa talking to him) link goes into the changing room with a different outfit in his hands. I wonder what that was about.

I change into my very revealing outfit and come back outside.
      Is that... Link?

Hylia..

Urbosa:" look at you! Now that you look like a vai you can sneak in gerudo town with me."

Link looks at her sheepishly while putting his veil on. The sun shining against his gold hair and sapphire circulate...

My feathers are puffing.

Links pov:

I was about to change but Urbosa talked me into wearing this.. vai outfit. So now I'm changing into it and I can feel everyone staring already. Why do I do this to myself?
        As I predicted, all the champions are staring me down. Revali especially. I feel like he's bouta make fun of me.

Urbosa:" look at you! Now that you look like a vai you can sneak into gerudo town with me." Yippy..

Urbosa:" alright, Link and I will defuse the bomb, revali you watch from above, mipha gaurd the entrance and daruk you will alert the town if something goes wrong just as instructed. Lets go."

      Urbosa daruk and I walk into the town. I'm sweating but not because of the heat of the sun shining on my face. I look up and see revali looking back at us.

Urbosa:" daruk you wait here, if I'm correct we should still have around an hour before the bomb goes off so this should go smoothly." Me and daruk nod.

     We go through an alleyway, it has some doors and windows with banners. Then we go through another alleyway, and another. We arrive at a small room which had just what we were looking for. But, different..