Across Hyrule (part 2)

(❗a teency weency bit of gore i guess ._.❗)

--Floria bridge (2:30 pm)--

-third person (no one pov)

As Revali and Urbosa talk about how beautiful the waterfalls are, Link is simply admiring how ethereal they are. Not a thought crosses his mind.

Revali:" Link?" Link snapped out of his daze and faced Revali who was walking up to him alongside Urbosa.

Revali:" Are you okay? You're being awfully quiet." That caught Link off gaurd, but he didn't show it. Not many people ask if he's okay..

Link:" I'm just looking at the water f-falls." He says with a little smile. He is secretly panicking, his heart is fluttering knowing that Revali asked about his thoughts! But maybe he's reading into it.. he doesn't know!

Links akward response made Revali feel.. funny. Even just looking into Links eyes makes Revali nervous in a way he doesn't understand..
Urbosa can sense the tension of Revali's unknown love.

     Revali isn't speaking, It's like he's frozen in time

     Revali isn't speaking, It's like he's frozen in time. Revali's silence is quite concerning to Link and Urbosa, but Revali is just trying to comprehend his feelings.

Urbosa:" ..Revali? You still here?" She says sarcastically.
       Revali blinks and then stands up straighter. He realized how akward he had just made the 'conversation' and gets embarrassed.

Revali:" sorry, I uh.. lets keep making our way to Lurelin. We don't want it to be dark by the time we get there now do we?" He says, trying not to sound akward.

Urbosa:" yeah, we should.." she says suspiciously. Urbosa gives Revali a smug look and he glares at her in return.

-- Lurelin village (3:38 pm) --

     Urbosa, Link, and Revali have made it to Lurelin village. It's calm there, the sound of the clear blue waves brushing up against the glittering sand is like a brain massage.
      Urbosa is planning on spying on Revali and Link while 'shopping.

Urbosa:" You boys don't get into any trouble. I'll be gambling in that sketchy hut over there."

Revali:" is that really the reason you wanted to come here?"

Urbosa:" Yes. Now go buy some useless stuff, and like I said. No trouble! *whispers* this is like babysitting toddlers." And with that she walks away.

Revali:" wow, she really just left us to gamble! Whatever. We'll probably be better off without her anyway. Now let's go buy some fish!" Revali loves fish.
        Link follows Revali to the general store. It smells like seafood and the oceans breeze. While Revali is looking at the porgys on display Link is looking into the water from the dock. Its so crystal clear that he can see the coral and little fishies swimming around. Link is thinking he should grab a porgy out of the water so Revali doesn't have to pay for one. Maybe Revali might like him more if he gets him a present.. no, Link thinks Revali WILL like him more if he gets him one.