links recovery

! This part includes some Zelpha btw !

Revali's pov:

Zelda:"you're back!" She says as I land on the balcony she's standing on.
      Link hops off my back and faces Zelda. Her eyes widen,

Zelda:"Link! What happened to your face? Hylia did you get attacked by a lynel or something?"

"Correct. He was too busy being useless to realize the giant lynel running towards him.. but we did defeat it.."

Zelda:"you've defeated it?.. what kind was it?"

"White maned."

Zelda:"oh! I-"

"Quite impressive, right? Well, it was easy for me!"

Zelda:"...sure revali. Anyway, Link, let's get you to mipha, if only you had a mirror, it looks like a really deep cut.."

Links pov:

We started walking to mipha's dorm. I don't think my injury is that bad though.. I've been through much worse, this cut isn't worth waking mipha up. So I don't know why we're doing this when I could've just tied cloth around my face.

  Zelda knocks on her door

After around 10 seconds and some more knocking the door creaked open
      There stood mipha, but she didn't look tired, or like she had just died, woke up, and then died again.

Mipha:"Oh, hello Zelda.." then she looked behind herself and then looked behind Zelda.
Mipha:" And Link and Revali"

Zelda:" hello Mipha, I have a favor to ask you. Link got hurt in battle and needs some help."
       Mipha pauses and looked back at me. Her expression changes to surprise and confusion.

Mipha:" oh, um, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were hurt.. let's go."

She leads us into her room (which was fairly large) and sat us down on couches and cushions.

Zelda:" do you mind if I go change into my pajamas?"

Mipha:"go ahead" she said with a soft smile.

     After Zelda left Mipha got to work on my scar.

Mipha:"so, how did this happen? And what do you have to do with it, Revali?" Mipha says calmly.

Revali:" incase you're assuming I did this to him, I did not. Although I would've loved to, a lynel did it. We had to go on a mission together unfortunately and he wasn't paying attention. So the lynel just swooped in with its claws and gave him that scar."

      Why is he so mean to me?

Revali looks me up and down and then continues talking.

Revali:"But he did get back up and keep fighting after a second or two, which is fairly impressive, for him, but I could've done better."

Mipha:".... well, I have heard that lynels and other monsters strength has be increasing rapidly.. but I know link can handle it"

Revali scoffs

Revali:" well he couldn't have done it without me, and my superior skills!"

Mipha:"... I-" Zelda then proceeds to walk in the room with her .

       Mipha is looking at her, a lot.