act 7 the attack on Lowee

2 weeks have passed. I was on a mountain see Lowee from far away. Now is the attack on Lowee and I want to see how they handle this challenge.

Kevin :"now let's start the test shal we" with that I summon many honkai beast that is chariot, arcangel, catapult, and meduzoa "now let's see you fight against this CPU, and i hope you put a out a good fight, as for the boss? I'm gonna summon it in a menit, why? Because I want to see how the CPU defend Lowee and for not end battle early"

I just see Lowee in front of me smirk, now how the CPU gonna handle all of this. Let's watch and see

Kevin :"now honkai beast attack Lowee" with that all honkai beast now start to attack Lowee "now all I need to do is wait for it to be over"

*With the CPU*

Many people From Lowee see the horde of honkai beast coming to destroy Lowee

Guard 1 :"okay everyone are you ready to defend this nation"

Everyone :"yeeeeaaahhh!!!"

Guard 1 :"good, now lady white heart your order"

White heart :"yeah, now everyone charge!! Defend this nation!!"

Now all the guard and adventure now charge at the horde of honkai beast. Meanwile Neptune and the other are on the basilicom looking at the fight

Neptune :"wow, look at that Blanc really fighting for real"

Noire :"of course she is neptune, her nation is on the line for this fight"

Neptune :"yeah yeah, but why are we here not there fight with them"

Noire :"Because we only need fight the boss of the monster"

Nepgear :"noire is right, big sis once we deafeat the boss monster the other monster retreat and to not drain our stamina"

Noire :"nepgear is right all we need is wait and see the boss, once we see or hear anything about the boss we go the and destroy it"

Neptune :"sound like a lazy plan why is Blanc can fight down there"

Vert :"because Neptune it was her nation that been attack Neptune, and she need to lead her own people"

Everyone just waiting for few menit but no info on where is the boss. Then they see a different beast that summon cube

Noire :"that is a new one"

Uni :"yeah big sister it is a new beast"

Nepgear :"every time Kevin try to attack the nation there always a new honkai beast"

Vert :"I just wonder what type of new monster gonna appeared on Leanbox, wait where Rom and Ram?"

Nepgear :"they are in their room"

Then they hear a knock on the door, a maid come out of the door

Noire :"umm, what wrong"

Maid :"Rom and Ram are not in their rooms"

Everyone :"WHAT!!!"

Nepgear :"if they are not in their room. Then where are they?"

Uni :"only one place they go"

Uni then look at the window it's look like a a battlefield

Vert :"then we gonna get them!!"

Now everyone is out side in the snowe battlefield

Neptune :"ok, show how we gonna find them"

Noire :"we split up"

Then hear an explosion