8

Uncle Ding has been waiting at the door, seeing Xia Xingchi fleeing out, he took the tray and the empty medicine bowl with a smile:

"Sure enough, you don't refuse to deliver the medicine, young master, why don't you just—"

Xia Xingchi gradually became afraid, and quickly shook his head like a rattle drum: "No, no, no, he definitely wants to kill me now."

With Li Chengyuan's terrifying expression, it would be nice if he didn't grind his teeth and bite off his head on the spot.

"No, don't you see that Mr. has drunk all the medicine?"

Xia Xingchi had no choice but to tell the truth: "I accidentally exposed that he was afraid of suffering, and he wanted to cover up the truth."

Might as well want to silence.

Uncle Ding didn't listen, but continued to look at him with Xia Xingchi's earnest eyes that he couldn't refuse, begging him to take on this difficult task.

As if he was the only person left in the world who could make Li Chengyuan drink Chinese medicine, Xia Xingchi naturally didn't believe it, but he couldn't refuse this kind of look.

——Just think of it as contributing to Li Chengyuan's goal of keeping his body healthy and living a few more days.

Xia "brick mover" shook his head helplessly, but finally agreed.

Watching Uncle Ding go downstairs with a satisfied smile on his tray, Xia Xingchi couldn't help but quietly looked at the study room again, hearing that there was no movement inside, and then wandered back to his room.

His room is next to the master bedroom, only a wall away from Li Chengyuan's.

I was too sleepy last night and slept in a hurry, so I didn't have time to visit. Now that I take a closer look, I immediately feel a sense of admiration that Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden.

The bright and luxuriously decorated bedroom is several times larger than the total area of ​​his shabby rental house.

Xia Xingchi poked and touched curiously, studied all kinds of expensive decorations, and was finally attracted by the luxurious bathroom in the room—

Built-in luxury bathtubs, expensive red wine and goblets on the shelves, hanging large display screens to watch movies at any time, while the beautiful garden can be overlooked outside the curtains.

Damn capitalism really enjoys it.

He was instantly moved. There was still free time before dinner, which was a good time to experience how the rich take a bath happily.

.

In the study room, the fancy chocolate candy wrappers were carefully smoothed under Li Chengyuan's fingertips.

He opened the drawer, and there was a half-empty wooden box inside, and the candy wrapper that was put in it was still empty—

There was only a bracelet made of red string, a few coins, and a bus ticket that was never found.

At that time, Young Master Li Er was too non-human. He had never taken a long-distance bus, and he had never seen what a ticket looked like.

To be fooled by such a "fake ticket" with wrong style, design and even color.

I even searched for destinations that didn't exist on the ticket for many years, and of course the end result was nothing.

Whenever he thinks of those sworn promises and the bright smile of the little liar, Li Chengyuan grits his teeth with hatred, wishing to catch someone back and imprison him by his side day and night.