12

===

Xia Xingchi was concentrating on buttoning his buttons when he suddenly felt something warm and cool touch his forehead gently.

"Huh...?" He raised his hand in confusion and touched the skin that had been kissed, but he didn't realize what was going on.

Lin Meng, who was at the side, saw everything clearly, as if struck by lightning, she tried her best not to ask, "Who is this?"

The man looked too powerful and expensive, and coupled with the inhumane supercar, she was shocked, oh my god! Could it be that Xingchi was taken care of by the boss?

But why is the other party a man? Does Xingchi really like the same **** or is he forced?

The most important thing is that life is not an idol drama. How can those big capitalists be so good-looking and young? This man must not be a liar!

Xia Xingchi finally came back to his senses and realized what happened just now, so he turned his head to stare at Li Chengyuan, and silently asked him angrily, "Why did you kiss me!"

He dared not speak out, let alone explain to the stunned Lin Meng, after all, with a monthly salary of one million, he had to work hard to play the villain's lover—

After all, how can a kiss from a lover be called stealing?

Seeing Lin Meng's dumbfounded silence for a long time, with a very complicated expression, Xia Xingchi didn't know it was because she saw someone's face-changing scene, and felt guilty for a moment:

I thought to myself that it seems that all artists have to be single, and Sister Mengmeng can't accept the fact that I am "in love", so it can't be said that Li Chengyuan is actually the kind of fiancé who will get a certificate immediately.

Xia Xingchi had no choice but to warm up the scene with a playful smile: "Where does Sister Mengmeng live? Shall we send you back?"

No wait, when is it "us"? He directly made his own claim and did not ask "Driver Li" if he agreed.

Besides, this is a two-seater sports car, do you want people to sit on the roof?

Lin Meng immediately said categorically, "No need!...I've already booked the car, oh yes, it's the white car with double flashes over there!"

She has already figured out a series of possibilities including dog blood drama, legal column, love theater, ghosts and ghosts, etc.

But anyway, the top priority is not to be someone else's light bulb. She suspected that if she stayed here for another second, the gloomy and terrifying man in front of her would immediately take out a forty-meter machete.

Seeing her leave, Xia Xingchi touched his forehead again, and stared at Li Chengyuan as if asking for an explanation, wondering why the villain wanted to eat his tofu again.

"You did a good job," Li Chengyuan praised casually, "Next time, take the initiative."

Xia Xingchi didn't know why, and was eaten tofu with confidence, so he had no choice but to joke, "Sir, we're just a fake marriage, and I'm a showman, not a person. It's a different price for you to do something like this."

The last sentence was originally a popular stalk, but Li Chengyuan's eyes immediately turned cold, and he stared at Xia Xingchi with a sullen face, full of scrutiny, and then turned around and got into the car without saying a word.

Xia Xingchi:?

It's such a long life, even the request to ban eating tofu has become disobedient and angry these days? Beating workers so they have no right to speak?