32

Xia Xingchi has gradually gotten used to Li Chengyuan repeatedly admitting to the wrong person, and he can't tell the truth except the fantasy incident of wearing a book, but he can't tell the truth.

He was the same age as the original owner and two years younger than Li Chengyuan, so he was not the kid he said was a few years older than him, and the original owner had never been to the capital, so he was not in the same world at all.

Xia Xingchi never expected that Bai Yueguang would be forced to recognize Bai Yueguang by the person in the book after wearing the book.

"Let go of your Jingui's paw," Xia Xingchi poked Li Chengyuan's hand that was pinching his wrist, "I'm going to cook cat food, or will you compensate me if the cat starves to death?"

.

The investigation of the green tea essence was very clear, and what he said was correct. Li Chengyuan was indeed slightly hypoglycemic at the moment, and his face was very pale.

Xia Xingchi originally wanted him to lie down and rest, but this man was extremely controlling and clingy, and he was completely unwilling to lie down for a while, instead of going to the kitchen with him.

At this time, everyone went out to complete the task, and there was no one in the quiet, except for the two of them who took sick leave to cook porridge here, and the room seemed empty.

Only a few lens devices are still operating as usual to continue the live broadcast.

Xia Xingchi cleared his throat, and pretended to be polite and respectful in front of the camera: "President Li, you should go out first, the oily smoke is too heavy here."

If it wasn't for the camera, he would have kicked Li Chengyuan hard. This man's lips were pale and he insisted on sitting in the narrow kitchen and staring at people in the way. He was really not ordinary paranoid.

Li Chengyuan changed his usual indifference and straightness, and looked a little more lazy than usual. In fact, Xia Xingchi knew that he was dizzy and couldn't sit still.

[Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boss Li! I thought I couldn’t see the male **** today]

[You look so bad, why are you still walking around like this, and don't lie down on the bed? 】

[Distressed is truly distressed, but what happened to the tears flowing from the corners of my mouth... suddenly I feel extraordinarily beautiful]

【really! The sick Mr. Li really has a feeling of fragility and brokenness, and Sihashiha is indeed a male god]

[Stick Star Pool Baby! We believe you are genuine! Please make Mr. Li fatter, and our male **** will leave it to you! 】

The corn mush is a bit crude, but the green organic food is quite satisfying.

While Xia Xingchi was making porridge, he couldn't help thinking about cooking japonica rice and red dates porridge for Li Chengyuan when he went back.

In fact, Xia Yu was most likely just a disgusting person jumping up and down, and his goal of causing fans to fight and confuse others was achieved. His bowl of porridge should be fine.

After all, if he really got on the bridge with Li Shengrui, he would be very aware of Li Chengyuan's vigilance and cleanliness, he would not be able to drink anything he made, and poisoning would be a waste of time.

And if Li Chengyuan really had an accident after drinking the porridge, he would simply be a blatant murderer and blew himself up as a werewolf. No matter how vicious the protagonist is, he is still the protagonist after all, so it shouldn't be.