16

Wang Chengjin was still talking nonsense: "Mr. Li, this matter is simply too strenuous, those people are really difficult, I—"

Li Chengyuan interrupted coldly: "Get to the point."

Xia Xingchi's eyes scanned the picture of the little milk cake, thinking that since this person is so diligent to please Li Chengyuan, then he really doesn't think about treating guests to something to eat?

It's on par with my own stingy.

If Wang Chengjin knew that he thought so, he would definitely be wronged: Obviously the big brother wanted to bring his lover out to play today, so he was just asked to come over to report by the way.

I thought I would bring Master Xia, but I didn't expect him to be a good-looking little lover... But anyway, unless he is crazy, he will order "join them" and talk while sitting down.

Seeing Li Chengyuan's impatience, Wang Chengjin hurriedly finished speaking: "In short, the sum owed by Master Xia is 15 million to be settled."

"What... cough cough cough!"

Xia Xingchi was trying to taste the reason why the lemonade was so expensive, when he heard the words, he choked to death.

Why didn't he know that the original owner owed so much money? !

What kind of fate is this, to be poor and empty for two lifetimes, and the debt will increase tenfold after passing through the book?

The original owner had borrowed from more than a dozen loan sharks, maybe he couldn't remember how much. They had his ID and all kinds of information in their hands, and they were walking on the edge of the law, daring to do anything for money.

Although Wang Chengjin is dressed in a suit and leather shoes, he is actually a local snake, but he has more connections and skills. He smells a huge business opportunity—

The arrears are quite messy, with many creditors and the amount fluctuates erratically.

It is impossible for a boss with a lot of work to handle this mess in person. If he wants to settle this chaotic bad debt, Mr. Li may need a "knowledgeable" right-hand man.

The kickbacks for a little bit of stealing in this matter were tens of millions, so Wang Chengjin finally contacted Li Chengyuan with his thick skin and numerous connections, and assured him that it would be handled properly, and all photos and information would be deleted.

After Wang Chengjin made the quotation, he quickly checked his words and expressions, but he saw that Li Chengyuan had always been calm, and he didn't have a big reaction after listening.

As a result, the "little lover" sitting on the side couldn't sit still, Xia Xingchi was surprised and went crazy: "Fifteen million? This is impossible! Why do ordinary people owe so much?!"

He lived in Xia's house for two days after wearing the book. Although the original owner had a lot of luxuries that didn't match his income, after all, without investing or doing business, he definitely wouldn't have so much money.

Wang Chengjin: "Some are gambling debts with interest... These are usury loans, the kind where the interest is doubled according to the day's calculation if it is overdue."

"Then why don't they grab it!" Xia Xingchi said while pulling Li Chengyuan's arm, "Usury is illegal, Li Chengyuan, we can't pay back the money!"

On the other hand, Li Chengyuan kept silent on purpose, tentatively and silently observing Xia Xingchi's words, deeds and reactions.

Now that some conjectures have been confirmed, he has more speculations about Xia Xingchi's origin.

Wang Chengjin's heart is not good, this "little lover" actually objected so fiercely?