37

When the private plane landed at the Capital Airport, Zhao Yinhe was already waiting outside.

All the transfer procedures were completed, and the experts were waiting at the hospital. Li Chengyuan was arrested directly from the airport for examination, and he didn't even have to go back to his home.

As soon as Zhao Yinhe met, he said like a cannonball:

"I almost thought I couldn't see you anymore, how dare you **** be more scary!"

"Fortunately, your little Chichi is so good, the level of cardiopulmonary resuscitation is comparable to that of a professional!"

"I didn't dare to tell my mother about this, but she saw it herself this morning and insisted on buying a plane ticket to find you. I said you would be back soon, and she would wait in the hospital."

After a pause, Zhao Yinhe finally slowed down and asked in a low voice:

"Is it poisoning? Although the test results haven't come out, I think your symptoms are like aconitine poisoning... Don't tell my mother, she is timid."

Li Chengyuan nodded slightly.

Liu Xian had bombarded him on WeChat a long time ago, asking why he suddenly fell ill. He only vaguely said that he has been not feeling well.

As a result, it was unavoidable to be scolded by Yitong worried, so next time he feels bad, don't procrastinate and go to the hospital for an examination.

When he was poisoned when he was a child, Liu Xian was frightened. For a long time, she felt like she was going to kill this poor child. When she saw Li Chengyuan was sick, she suspected that he was poisoned again.

As soon as she stepped into the gate of the hospital, Liu Xian, who had been waiting for a long time, came up anxiously.

First, he looked Li Chengyuan up and down, and saw that although his face was pale, he was still in good spirits, so he felt relieved, then turned around and happily hugged Xia Xingchi who was in a daze.

"Thanks to Xiaochi being here." Liu Xian rubbed Xia Xingchi's head excitedly, "Are you scared? The eyes are still crying and the swelling hasn't subsided, so I don't feel afraid when I rub my head."

Xia Xingchi had never been comforted by an elder like a child before, and he instantly felt embarrassed, it was rare for a thick-skinned person to blush and bow his head.

But happy and very willing to have her hair messed up.

Liu Xian comforted her for a while, then turned her head and said: "Xiao Yuan, you have to be good to Xiao Chi for the rest of your life, if you lose it, you will never find another such good child!"

Li Chengyuan smiled faintly, stared at Xia Xingchi with downcast eyes for a moment, then nodded slightly. Xia Xingchi was even more embarrassed by his gaze, so he hurriedly looked away and pretended not to see him.

.

There are so many physical examination items that make people dizzy, Xia Xingchi couldn't help being dumbfounded seeing a whole stack of physical examination items, thinking that this is really physical work.

Just as he was thinking about what the doctor told him before, Li Chengyuan couldn't walk around when he was tired, and it was better to stay in bed and recuperate, when Zhao Yinhe asked someone to push a wheelchair.

Xia Xingchi immediately agreed, and took the initiative to take the wheelchair to signal the villain to sit down quickly. It was worrying to see him standing.

Li Chengyuan was already patient when he saw those complicated physical examinations, but seeing that there were even more outrageous battles, he couldn't help frowning immediately: