Desperation Makes People Do Crazy Things

Susanna

For a man who brought her so much misery she couldn't understand why she dreamed of him. In dreams her was that of a dark angel calling to her in the night, coming to save her. Swooping her from this nightmare. He caused her so much pain and agony, yet she found herself dreaming of him every night. 

"Albert...Al...Al-" 

Susanna moaned softly; his name escaped from her lips waking her in the process. She rolled onto her back. When she woke Albert was sitting on the edge of the mattress, in all his glory, with that mask, and it's stupid smile. He sat legs parted, his hands in his lap.

"Tell me Susanna, do you always moan my name," he laughed a little.

Susanna sprung up and scooted back from him.

"I-I wasn't," she stammered defensively. 

She sat up and began to scoot away from him. "I-I wasn't."

Albert opened the bottle of sprite, and tossed the cap on to a food tray a couple feet away from them on the floor. He extended his arm, offering her the bottle. 

"When you dream of me..." He said chuckling. "Is it of me holding you, or do you secretly enjoy when I plunge deep inside of you. Because for all your struggling that pretty pink slit is always awfully wet."

"For your information... it was a nightmare." Susanna took the bottle while glaring at him through half lidded eyes. "Beside you have no right to spy on me. How long have you been watching me sleep?" She cringed.

"Long enough to hear you moan my name, darling." Albert leaned in and stroked her cheek gently. Susanna had a tight grip around the neck of the bottle, but she wished it was his windpipe instead. 

"That's the funny thing about girls like you."

"Girls...like...me...?" 

"Yes," he whispered. "You girls are so desperate for even a drop of affection, that you'll take whatever you can get. Even if it's from a man like me." 

"Fuck you."

Albert laughed loudly. 

"Did I strike a chord? It's so easy with you, you're a sensitive little thing." Albert sighed. "Don't worry I'll never tell anyone how you beg me to hold you. How you wish I'd make love to you. That is what you want isn't it?"

Susanna drew her brows close together and scowled at him. "You are disgusting." She whispered in a harsh tone.

Albert

Albert tilted his head to the side and pressed his lips together. He furrowed his brows as he tried to unravel her mind. "Be honest with yourself... would you rather be on the streets than here? You'd rather be homeless than with me?"

Susanna looked upward at him. Her hair laid over most of her face. Her brows were knit tightly towards each other. She never softened her gaze. She looked him up and down. "Yes, because I hate you. I fucking hate you. Why don't you understand that?"

Albert smirked. He didn't let her see a moment of weakness. Not once. He let her think nothing fazed him. And boy did that eat away at her. Sparked a rage in her like no other.

"You don't know me, darling."

"And I don't want to. I don't want know a single thing about you."

"We are more alike than you think. We could be good together, me and you. We really could."