Old News

Albert
Susanna would always be his pet, his toy to use as he pleased, but he was realizing over time that he did love her. He just had a strange way of showing it. Susanna didn't have much of an option, but to take what she got.

Susanna was the only person he ever met who rivaled his stubborn nature, but there needed to be a change, a compromise. Albert couldn't live without control, but if the two of them were going to live in harmony someone had to budge.  And Albert knew very well that Susanna was a spiteful dog, and if you didn't let her on the bed, she'd chew up the sofa.

Albert stood over her body, watching her as she slept peaceful in his bed; she was so grateful to sleep in his warm room that she didn't even care that her left ankle was chained to the bed at all times for the duration of the night.

She looked like an angel lying there, her icy skin almost a little too pale even. That's what happened when you don't see the light of day for months. All of Susanna's limbs were curled up into her chest except for her left leg that was forced straight. Albert ran his hand over her calf.

"Nooooo...." Susanna grumbled in her sleep.

Albert hushed her as he stroked her hair.

"It's okay," he whispered. "It's okay babygirl."

Albert leaned over and kissed her head, gently tickling her scalp with his finger tips. Susanna rolled onto her back, her unconscious body couldn't comprehend why she had free control of all her limbs except the one. She tried to pull on her leg, but whimpered when the cuff snapped against her ankle. Albert sighed looking at her helpless body.

"My poor puppy," he cooed. He began to chuckled as the sight of her continuing to yank on her foot in her sleep. "Is your paw stuck?"

Albert reached into his pocket and took out a key. He shoved it into the keyhole and opened the lock. Albert unlatched the cuff; the skin beneath was red, and hot to the touch. Albert rubbed the skin just around the raw area, never touching it directly; Susanna whimper upon contact. Albert couldn't help the thrill he felt when she yelped in pain, it was addicting. He took her leg in his hands, and Susanna tried to pull on her leg again but this time Albert's grip weighed her down.

"Easy, easy girl. I'm not going to hurt you." Albert leaned in close and placed a soft kiss on her ankle the skin was hot against his lips.

Albert loomed over  her again, savoring her beauty. Susanna rolled over and her head dropped to one side, causing her hair to fall over her eyes. Albert reached out and pushed the hair from her eyes. She was so lifeless, like a rag doll, and it got him hard thinking of all the things he could do with her. 

Then the phone in living room rang tearing him from his blissful moments with Susanna's  unconscious body. Albert knew it was Martha, she always called a quarter to eight. Albert never thought he'd see the day that he held such a beautiful woman at arms length. Albert stood in the door way, while the phone rang on loop, till finally he tore his eyes from Susanna's body.

Susanna
Susanna stared up at the dull white ceiling, it was yellow almost orange where the lamp beside his bed shone brightest; the other four corners of the room were hiding in shadows. She listened closely, but Albert was just barely out of earshot. She let out an exasperated groan, and kicked her legs the way a child would when they failed to get their way. Then her eyes found their way to her feet, and her eyes widened. He unlocked the cuff that was wrapped tightly around her ankle. There was still a deep red indent in her skin where the metal was pressed into her skin, but she was free.