Chapter 2

𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿
_NOAH_

Rays of sun illuminating through the curtains as I was sleeping peacefully on my bed I got a call from my boss Rowan that I have a new client, I have been working in that security company for a long time now and I've been the most trusted employees, I don't get day offs more often.

He gave me some little details about her, she is daughter of a billionaire Edward phillips, some of her father's enemies attacked her so they need a muscular and scary body guard for her. I need to reach there as soon as I can so that I can discuss the contract.

I hope she's not a spoiled brat like all clients i've had in past.

When I was getting dressed my phone rang again I went to see who it was, as expected it was Rowan.

I am running a bit late today.

Over the years Rowan has become more of a friend than a boss. I picked up the call and said, "I am sorry I will be there in no time, i just had to check out from the hotel it took some time."

"Do it fast shithead I am already here and the meeting is on a fixed time." He yelled through the phone."Don't shout asshole I am coming. You haven't sent me the location as well."

___________

As I reached the location he had sent me, I saw Rowan already standing  in the driveway. "Come on do it fast we're already late." He said as soon as he saw me. "What happened to hello, how are you?" I said as he guided me to the entrance. "For your information Noah we actually don't have time for that."

On entering the house my mouth fell on the floor, it was a huge mansion. We saw two maids approaching us they guided us to a room which was a library a huge library. With mahogany chairs, big shelves, a huge table and a chair opposite to it. "Mr.phillips will be joining you soon" One of the maid said and they left.
After a few minutes a man entered the room he was wearing a black armani suit his grey hair was slicked back. He screamed money.

"Hello sir." We said as we stood up to greet him. "Hello gentlemen, take a seat." He said, gesturing towards the chairs we were already sitting on earlier.

We talked about the contract, it stated that I have to be with her 24/7 she's been attacked 2 times and can't take risk again. The contract is 2 years long. I have to live here for fucking 2 years. Babysitting their daughter.

All of the sudden someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Said Edward.

It was a girl with long blonde hair her eyes were dark brown her lips were pink just like a pink rose and her height must be 5,6.

She was my client.

"Dad, I want to talk to you, and who are these people." She said, as her voice reached my ears for the first time, a wave of curiosity washed over me. The timbre was rich and inviting, like a melody I couldn't resist. It carried a hint of warmth and vulnerability, drawing me in closer.

"Hello miss I'm Noah Williams your new bodyguard your father must've told you about me." I stood up to greet her as well but i think she was not in a mood.

"Ummm, no he didn't told me anything about you." She said and turned to her father again now in a bit harsher tone she said to her father, "Dad, I want to talk to you, now."

He stood up and left the room with his daughter.
___________

_LILY_
"Dad what is this a bodyguard, really, sorry but I don't need one, I can handle my self on my own, I am okay dad." I said.

"Lily, my daughter it is for your own safety. You have been attacked 2 times over a period of 3 months. I cannot take risk with your life. You're the only one left for me, I can't lose you, my daughter." Dad said with so much guilt filled in his eyes he thinks it is his fault that some people attacked me.

"Look at me i am fine, nothing has happened to me I am totally fine, and i am sure nothing will happen afterwards, because I have you, you will always save me." I said reassuring him.

"Lily what if i die?"

"Shut up dad". I said putting my hand over his mouth I can't even bear the thought of a life without him.

"You won again dad" I said in despair."I will keep a  bodyguard"

"That's like my good girl." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and he left.