Chapter 1: A Certain Different First Day

Gunha's P.O.V

It was our first day of school after being reincarnated into the My Hero Academia world and to be frank I was excited about this!  Yeah I was aware that the original Gunha's personality was starting have an effect on me and there was nothing I can do about it at this point rather than just accept it. I was dressed in the U.A school uniform with the exception of my school jacket being wrapped at the back without putting on my arms inside it  without buttoning it making it act as a cape as it exposed the shirt underneath and a headband wrapped on my head. Other than that change, I was dressing pretty normally carrying a school bag with me. Misaki was dressed normally and was carrying a handbag containing the remotes  and also a school bag. As we were walking, I noticed Misaki acting way more excited.

Gunha: You look more excited than usual ever since we left the house. Even more excited than me, what gives?

Misaki: It's obvious isn't it?  We are going to be in the elite class of 1-A! Seeing anime characters from our perspective! How cool is that?

Gunha: Don't forget we are also anime characters too. Overpowered ones at that. Speaking of which that reminds me, who are we going to replace with the canon students with?

Misaki: Ah! You are definitely right! There are 20 students so two of them will have to go....but who is the question?

Gunha: Guess we won't know until we find out.

We then reached the door and then  looked at the sheer size of it, choosing not to say a word about it due to the people inside, I opened the door and stepped in and in an instant everyone was looking at the both of us and also at the same time the homeroom teacher looked at the both of us with a dead eye expression.

Gunha: And here we are and of course the first person we see is Aizawa at the front of the class.

Shota: You two are new students that didn't attend yesterday?

Gunha/Misaki: We both are!

Shota: Very well. Get in and introduce yourselves.

Gunha: Straight to the point are we....

We both looked at each other and made our way towards the center of the classroom as Aizawa stood at the side.

Shota: Get this over with, I have a class to teach.

Gunha: Okay. I will start off then!  I'm Gunha Sogiita, nice to meet all of you!

I say forming my right arm into a fist and then punching it while giving a grin. 

Misaki: Well it's my turn to introduce myself! I am Misaki Shokuhou, Gunha's childhood friend! It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope we can get along!

She says leaning my hand on her head as she gets into a pose and then winks towards the class.