Chapter 5: Preparations

Gunha's P.O.V

After that following the extra day of break we had, Misaki and I went back to school on Monday while of course Kakine and Mugino had to stay back at the apartment until it was time to make our move and as usual as we all got there everyone was talking about the USJ attack.

Toru: Hey did you watch the news last night?

Mashirao: Yeah

Toru: Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all.....

Mezo: That's true.

Mashirao: It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Denki: But man, all the channels are making a big deal out of it

Eijiro: I was surprised.

Kyoka: Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked.

Hanta: Who knows what would have happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did. But either way if it wasn't for both Sogiita and Shokuhou holding them off we would have even be in deeper trouble.

Gunha/Misaki: Huh?

In an instant everyone with the exception of Bakugo had turned their chairs facing towards us.

Mina: What you guys  did back there was amazing! Those villains were dangerous and scary but you took them head on and even saved Mr. Aizawa and helped All Might!

Fumikage: Indeed your strength and martial arts prowess are very exceptional.

Misaki: Don't flatter us! We just did what we could!

Gunha: Obviously the reason we made it that far was through guts!

Denki: Guts?

Ochaco: There's that word again.......

Gunha: Of course they wouldn't get it.

As soon the clock hit 8:25, Iida who was the last person to arrive dashed into the class, making his way to the front while at the same time people faced their seats to the front.

Tenya: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Eijiro: We are already in our seats.

Hanta: You're the only one who's not.

He then went to his seat dejected and then grumbling to himself.

Tenya: Shoot!

Ochaco: Don't worry about it.

Mina: Tsu who do you think is going to teach homeroom today?

Tsuyu: Well Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital resting after fighting the villains.

Gunha: I'm not surprised either.....good thing we intervened during the fight otherwise he would have gotten serious injuries. At least he doesn't look like a mummy.

Shortly afterwards the door opened up revealing Aizawa who was back to his usual state.

the door swung open revealing the teacher who was back to his normal sleepy state.

Shota: Morning.

Everyone: Good morning Mr. Aizawa!

Denki: Jeez....he is back to normal after that fight.

Tenya: So are you alright now Mr. Aizawa?

Ochaco: He pretty looks okay to me.

Shota: My well being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight isn't over yet.