Chapter 3- Level 5's Vs Villains

Gunha's P.O.V

All of us watched as hordes of villains began to emerge from the portal making their way towards the center of the USJ. Misaki and I had frowned knowing the day had finally come  while the rest of the students and teachers were in a state of shock.

Shota: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

Eijiro: Villains! No way....there's no way they could get into a hero school!

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: Of course we have them but....

Misaki: It meas someone has a quirk down their that has jammed them or shut them down completely.

Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? And it's a possibility that someone down there has a quirk who can do that if the sensors aren't working.

Gunha: Yeah. Keep in mind that this is an isolated area which is far away from the main campus when the time a class is supposed to be held which means they knew we would be here and instigated the entire ambush days in advance.

Misaki: They maybe fools but they aren't dumb. They clearly came here with a goal in mind.

Following after that they stared at the three of us with unease before Aizawa stepped in.

Shota: Thirteen, start the evacuation. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. Try calling the school. The villain even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari, you can try contacting the school with your quirk too.

Denki: Yes sir!

Izuku: What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks....Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is....

Shota: You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you Thirteen.

Gunha: This guy is going to get himself killed.....

He then jumps down to the fight as he begins to take down multiple villains by himself. At this point the other students have already ran away with the exception of me, Misaki and Midoriya  as we were still watching the action going on down there.

Izuku: Wow....Mr. Aizawa is actually good at fighting himself against a lot of people huh?

Misaki:  Yeah but he won't be able to deal with all of them alone.

Tenya: Midoriya, Shokuhou, Sogiita! This no time to be watching! Hurry up and take shelter!

Midoriya then took off leaving me and Misaki behind as she looked towards me.

Gunha: Let's just go, for now.

Misaki: Okay.

Gunha: Besides we know how this will turn out. We will end up joining the fight anyways and we can prevent him from being critically injured.

We then began running following the rest heading towards the entrance when Kurogiri appeared in front of us preventing us from leaving the building. As expected.

Kurogiri: I won't let you! Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace take his last breath. I believe he should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well that is neither here nor there. This is the part that I play.

As Thirteen prepared to attack and use her quirk. Both Bakugo and Kirishima leapt into the fray attacking Kurogiri and also causing an explosion as a result and covering the area in smoke.