Bio

(a/n silly me, I forgot to give you all dezso's bio. Sorry, I really wanted to establish dezso's character first before giving you all the bio, that's why I didn't write this at first. But now, I think it's a good time to give you all the bio, so here we go.)

Name: Dezso teo

Age: currently 8 years old, will be 18 years old once he completes his training.

Looks:

(this will be how dezso looks when he is 18)

Nicknames/titles: deity of wrath, the mask, papa, the strongest mortal, the strongest god, ruler. (all of these will make sense soon)

Personality- when he's 8 years old, dezso is excitable, determined, stubborn, curious, skeptical and wary of other people.

When dezso is 18 years old, he is wise, knowledgeable, determined, focused, and a little straightforward. When dezso is with his daughter, he is loving, caring, compassionate and protective, but not overprotective. When dezso is with his friends, he is compassionate, understanding, willing to help and obviously friendly. When dezso is with the CPUs, he is quite formal and shows utmost respect to the CPUs. When dezso is fighting monsters, he is serious, focused, calm, a little analytical. When dezso finds anything related to the deity of sin, he is hateful, angry, and merciless, however if someone is willing to change and atone for being related to the deity of sin. He will let them go.

Likes: (currently) talking with Gloria, getting stronger, levelling up, defeating monsters, spicy foods.

(when he's 18 years old) talking with Gloria, taking care of his daughter, helping his friends, doing quest for the adventures guild, helping the CPUs, his love interest, listening to music while he's walking on the streets alone.

Dislikes/hates: The deity of sin, anything related to the deity of sin, seeing his friends get hurt, seeing his daughter cry or get hurt, seeing his love interest get hurt, injustices, being interrupted from his naps.

Abilities: Dezso will have three forms, his human form, his deity form and his concept form. I will explain each one separately.

In his human form, dezso has enhanced physical capabilities beyong those of normal humans. He also has enhanced senses and instinct, allowing him to be more aware of incoming danger, he also uses several martial arts and knows how to use all kinds of weapons. He also knows magic however they are quite limited in his human form.

In his deity of wrath form, dezso gains all of the abilities that the deity of sin had but better. He possesses godlike physical capabilities that can put even the CPUs to shame, he also has immense creation powers, dezso can create everything and anything he likes so long as the thing he's creating is not stronger than him. Dezso can create all manner of constructs and substances and can even create new life, dezso mainly uses this creation ability in combat by making clones of himself that can fight by themselves.