Stood up

Stans POV

"You know?!" I practically jumped out of my body. How did Wendy know I was dating Kyle?

"Ever since I realized I was a lesbian, I've developed pretty awesome gaydar," she smirked. "Oh, and as an added bonus, I saw you kissing in the hallway before class."

I shoved her shoulder, and she laughed once more. I missed this. Being able to hang out with Wendy.

We decided to go to my house and hang out for a while. My parents are out on a date, and Shelley is at a friend's, so I have the whole place to myself.

We decided to watch a movie together, making popcorn and eating a variety of other snacks.

But something felt like it was missing. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Kyles POV

I was so excited when the final bell rang. I ran as fast as I could to Tweak Bros. I was finally gonna spend some time with my boyfriend.

I sat at a table for an hour or so waiting for Stan to show.

"Kyle, I don't think he's coming, GAH," Tweek said as he slid in the seat next to me. He had come over to check on me every 15 minutes or so. "But Stan wouldn't just ditch our da- I mean our hangout," I almost slipped up.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. I'll get you a coffee to go, on the house, GAH. " Tweek walked away to make me a warm cup of bitterness.

I sighed as he handed it to me. I tried to call Stan for the 49th time, but again, he didn't answer. I decided to walk to his house and see what was going on.

It was pouring rain, and I had nothing but my jacket on to protect me.

When I finally arrived at my boyfriends house, I saw something, or shall I say, someone, through the window. It was a girl with jet black hair, a purple cardigan, and bright yellow pants.

I dropped my almost empty coffee cup directly on the ground once I realized who it was. I covered my mouth to avoid my sobs being too loud. I ran as fast as I could towards my own home. I couldn't believe it.

Stan stood me up...

...To hang out with his ex.