I dont believe you

Stans POV:

"It's over, Stan."

That was the last thing Kyle said to me before he walked away. He left me standing there, confused as I've ever been.

"It's over?" I asked myself. He broke up with me, and I can't understand why.

I didn't do anything wrong. At least, I don't think I did. I didn't stand up our date this time. Was he still mad about last time? I thought we were over that!

I opened my phone to try to contact him somehow, but I noticed I had a ton of other messages. But one stood out to me.

Wendy: Check eavesdropper asap. It's bad.

I did as told, and what I found left my jaw on the floor. Not even. MY JAW WAS IN HELL!

Me and Wendy are dating? There is no way people believe this.

Wait.

Me and Wendy are dating.

Shit!

Kyle definitely saw this and thought it was true.

I need to explain myself!

I quickly ran to my bedroom to change into something presentable. I changed back into my pajamas when I realized Kyle probably wasn't coming to pick me up on our date.

But I understand why he didn't now.

I wouldn't want to be my boyfriend if I thought I was dating my ex.

I threw on a clean hoodie and blue jeans. I almost put both things on backward, and inside-out, I was rushing so much.

When my outfit was finally completed and my shoes were on, I ran off to my loves house.

I sprinted. I don't think I've ever ran that quickly. I couldn't go another second with the love of my life thinking I was with another person.

I finally reached the Broflovski household, trying to figure out the best way to get to my redheaded beauty.

He probably told his family already, so I couldn't knock, or they'd kick me out. The next logical decision? Climbing through his window.

His bedroom was on the second floor, so it wouldn't be an easy task.

I located the tree close to his window and climbed it. It took all my upper body muscles to not fall.

I successfully reached the window and climbed inside. I was my favorite person lying in his bed. I heard his quiet sobs, and it broke my heart into a million pieces.

I walked over and sat next to him, which made him jolt in his blankets.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?! After what you did, you're lucky I'm not about to beat your ass up!" He yelled at me.

"Kyle, please listen to me. I know you saw the post on eavesdropper, and it's not true! Me and Wendy are just friends! Please, Kyle, I love you so much," I tried to explain to him. He sat up and stared at me with his big, beautiful eyes.

"Then why were you holding hands? Actually, why were you out with her at all?!" He snapped. I froze. I didn't know how to explain it to him without exposing Wendy.

"I... um..." I tried to muster out.

"Exactly. Fuck you, Stan. I thought you actually liked me."

"Kyle, please. I can't tell you what happened, but you need to believe me! I love you and you only!"

"That's the problem, Stan..."

"...I don't believe you."