Who has time to party?

Stans POV:

The rest of the day was hell. I have all my classes with Kyle. Every single one of them.

I couldn't focus on what my teachers were saying. I could only focus on him.

He looks more beautiful than ever. His hair fell gracefully in his face,

I just wanted to kiss him. I wanted to hold him.

I sat and starred at him all day. When he noticed, I would turn away. I think he could tell, though.

After school was over, I ran into Clyde Donovan.

"Hey Stan, you should come to Tolkiens birthday party tonight. It's gonna be HUGE!" he expressed.

I didn't wanna go. I don't wanna celebrate the man that stole my boyfriend.

"Oooh, Tolkiens birthday party?! How exciting! I still remember last year..." Wendy came up to me, grabbing my arm and gazing into the sky as the memories came back. "We'll be there!" she answered for the both of us.

"Great! See you guys tonight, then!" Clyde saluted to us before walking away.

"Wendy, what the fuck was that? What if I don't wanna go?!" I said angrily.

"Oh, you are going to this party with me. Remember? The plan about B-e-b-e" she whispered not-so-secretly to me. "And you're, like, sooo depressed. You need to let loose a little!" she punched my arm playfully.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go," I reluctantly said.

"Great! I'm getting ready at Bebes house. I'll meet you at Tolkiens house, 8 sharp!" she smiled before walking away.

Great. Now I have to go to a stupid party hosted by the guy I hate the most right now.

Authors note:

What would a South Park fanfic be without Tolkien having a party?

What do you think is gonna happen at the party?!

Hint: ITS ANGSTY, DUH!