Tolkien Black

Kyles POV:

It's only been one day since I broke up with Stan and I already felt over it.

I knew our relationship wouldn't last. I knew he'd hurt me in the end. So, I tried my hardest not to fall too hard.

I walked into school, instantly noticing my now-exboyfriend standing with Cartman, Kenny, and Butters.

I rolled my eyes, walking past them. I couldn't deal with any of them today. Especially Stan.

I walk towards the bathroom to hide out until class starts.

I sit in the big stall and play on my phone until I hear someone come in the bathroom.

"Kyle? Is that you?" the mystery person asks.

"Depends. Who's asking?" I question, turning my phone off.

"It's me, Tolkien," he answers. "I saw you come in here a bit ago, and you looked upset. I didn't see you come back out, so I thought you were either shitting or crying." I laughed at his comment.

I stood up, opening the stall door and pulled him in.

We sat down next to each other, and I lost it. I started crying my eyes out. Tolkien scooter closer to my and wrapped his arm around me. I shuttered at the sudden affection.

"Tolkien, I need to tell you something. You have to promise me you won't tell a single living soul," I sobbed into my hands. "I promise," he responded.

I knew it was a horrible idea to tell Tolkien, but I needed someone to vent to, just this once, and I trusted Tolkien.

"Me and Stan... we dated... for 6 months.. and I broke up with him yesterday because he... he cheated on me with Wendy," I spilled out.

He pulled me closer to his body. My face started feeling warm.

We just sat in silence as he comforted me before he finally spoke out. "You shouldn't go to class, ok? You're in really rough shape. I'll be here for you."

I turn to look in his eyes, us both smiling. I just nodded at his request.

We stayed in the stall and chatted. He made me laugh more than I had in a long time. It felt good being with Tolkien.

Finally, after 3 hours of talking and laughing, the lunch bell rang. Tolkien stood up and reached down, signaling for my hand. I reluctantly took it.

I blushed as he pulled me towards the cafeteria. He invited me to sit with him and his friends, and I obviously agreed.

I sat next to Tolkien, and he still hadn't let go of my hand.

My usual group sat 2 tables down, and I could see that Stan was staring at me. I frowned when he turned his head away.

Tolkien noticed, and I could almost see a devious plan forming in his head. To everyone's shock, Tolkien pulled me in and kissed me! I let him, not kissing back out of guilt.

He stopped, and I slowly turned back once again to look at my ex.

He got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

Authors note:

It's lowkey highkey my birthday today, and my only wish is to make people miserable!!! <3