Love Disruption

Beyoncé

Her eyes drowned with tears—watching her beloved wife pack the last of her belongings. Ten years in continuing, their marriage hasn't been more stressful.

"Baby please.. what am I supposed to do with you?"

She begged pathetically, calling out for her wife. Begging for hope in their marriage—begging for it to last, without her... she has nothing.

Her cries soon filled the silence in the pantry that was soon empty. Her wife ignored her once more, pushing past her—silently/angrily packing clothes that promised never to leave their home.

"Say something please?"

She begged, wrapping her shaking body around her wife's. Stopping her from going to get more clothes, she desperately looked up—praying that any words slither from her wife's lips.

The woman before her stood there, staring down at her emotional wife. Letting her own eyes fill with tears she wouldn't dare let drop.

"I need you.."

The emotional woman whispered, peaking her wet lips along her wife's. She didn't expect anything back, yet she keep kissing. To feel something, to feel anything. More than the pitiful, guilty feeling she's endured.

Her lips trailed along her wife's jaws, leaving little wet marks. Her cries became sniffles—as her wife stood still cold as steal. Not giving her the affection she  wished to be granted with.

She felt pitiful, looking up desperately once more. She traveled her hand down to the growing erection her wife tried to hide.

Her warmed hand sinked into her wife's joggers. Staring into her teary eyes, her lips trembled as she tried to hold them back. Beyoncé moved her hand upward—in repeated motions. Kissing the poking lips before her softly.

Her wife let that foolishness went on for a desperate minute. Soon enough, she had enough. Snatching her wife's head back from her kinked gold curls—and grabbing hold of her wrist.

She stared down at her, let her cry flow through. She was hurt, never in many years did she think her wife would hurt her. She'd be lying if she said if she didn't want to stay. Of course she did, Beyoncé is the love of her life. Her everything, she needed her.

Forcefully, she desperately pressed her lips against her wife's. Pushing them to the nearest wall. Making Beyoncé whimper, as her back hit the wall. Letting her hand snake around her neck.

Pulling away from the kiss, she stared. Letting the rush of tears make a stream down her face. Beyoncé began to cry again, watching her wife fall apart before her.

She hadn't seen her wife in such emotional distress since her mother passed. Seeing her like this again, knowing she's the cause of it was unbearable. She never meant to hurt her, but despite it all the damage had been done.

"I hate you so much."

Her wife forced out, her airy voice cracked as she tried to suppress her cry. Beyoncé lips trembled as she heard those words flow out her wife's mouth. So easily, seemed she'd been feeling that way.

Though Beyoncé couldn't blame her for it. She'd hate herself too. Before she could get her pointless apology out. Her wife muffled her own cries, forcing her lips upon one another once more.