Midnight

Megan Thee Stallion

-

She had downed of what felt like the 60th shot tonight. Normally, she'd have her few share of drinks, grab a chic, and leave before anyone could spot her out.

Women had constantly comforted her with their sexual desires. Or rather, their many performances they could've partake in, if she'd payed the way.

She'd shut the women down, respectfully, truthfully—if she hadn't been here for an specific reason. She'd be kindly honored to fulfill those desires.

She's an open and free woman. She had no shame in paying the way, into some pussy. She owns her own establishment that many men and woman, pay the way into sexual activities.

Though her movements are discreet. She is a business woman after all—but they knew about her movements. She's very openly about her activities she partake in, just for the sake of other's privacy—

It stays out the media and the press. The only way you'd know about her, is if you owned an club just as others.

It's a very closed circle, information gets around quickly. Everyone knew everyone, and if didn't know them, you heard of them. Soon or later, you'd meet them.

Her body momentarily turned, as she was being pulled from the noise behind her. Her elbows rested against the counter behind her.

Staring, as the crowd went wild. Uncle Clifford had came upon the stage as she began her introduction. She was the owner of the club. The Pynk, they go way back.

Great friends, she's the one who got her invested into becoming an owner of my own club. Since, she's knowing how she was about women.

So, she got invested, moved up north and started her own club. She added her own twisted, rather it just being a strip club. Pleasure had been involved, only if you payed the way.

Clifford begged her to come back down south. Said she had a surprise for her. It's a woman, said she'd like her. She's all about her money, and is an amazing dancer. One of her best.

Though it wasn't too convincing for her, she came for own enjoyment. She hadn't seen her old friend in a while, it wasn't an burden to pay her an visit.

"Alright, i done talk y'all head off long enough. I think it's time for me to bring out my bitch Midnight." She said before disappearing in the back of the stage.