Love Affair 

India Love

-

india sighed once she lifted up from lighting the last candle. she had to do something to ease her mind. her current lover had pissed her off badly tonight.

the woman.. wasn't in fact hers, and that's what pissed her off most. she couldn't have another night sleeping with someone that wasn't hers.

it was sad to say she had fallen for the woman, deeply. she was in love, too in love, to the fact she had no choice but to push her lover away.

her warm feet plastered along the cold wooden tiles of her home. lunging around in her white lingerie. soft music played in the background.

trying to block out the aggying thoughts that her lover would be soon rushing over there. the current argument from earlier rolled through her mind—like a set tape.

she had pissed her lover off, she was sure the woman would be over here in no time. she'd be lying if she said she didn't want the woman to come at all.

surly she did, it had been weeks since they saw each other. she was slightly eager to see her.

over the music and her thoughts, knocks could be heard coming from her door. she had already had in mind who it was. she had no other plans on meeting no one else this day.

strutting her way towards the black door, she lifted up on her tippy toes glancing through the peak hole—only to be proven right by her thoughts.

sighing, she stood back opening the door for her lover. who stood there with an conflicted look on her face. it was mixture of anger and lust by the sight of india.

india stood there, watching her lover eyes level her. then once pass her, letting herself inside the owned home with out consent.

her backside leaned back against the door, closing it soft. as she twisted the triangular shape lock on it. india stood there watching her lover every move.

the woman had gaze around the place, then turned to face her. letting her eyes level her once more, india could've sworn she saw smoke gust from the woman's ears.

she was angry, and hurt. she had taken steps towards india, invading her personal space. india had then tense under the woman's intensive gaze.

her lover words where fairly harmful, yet her looks could be ruthless. "who's over here?" the woman suddenly spoke, letting her raspy voice contain the walls of india's home.