sex in the city

India Love

 ꨄ India Love

"are you gonna miss me?" she questioned me, sitting manspread in her lounge chair. my eyes watched her intensively, her tongue going laps over the blunt she was in the process of making.

i shrugged, was i really going to miss her? i only known her for like a couple of days. let alone a week, how could i possibly miss her.

"would you be mad if i said no?" i softly spoke, shifting in her bed, my naked body rubbed against the satin sheets. my eyes fluttered still smelling her calming natural smell stain on the sheets.

and yea i know, why am in her bed and i only known her for a week? honestly, i couldn't give you the answer even if you wanted it. it amazes me how in the beginning i had no interest in knowing her.

somehow, she managed to get me in a place most vulnerable. she is a complete stranger to me, and so am i to her. i had no doubt she'd forget about me once she left in a couple of hours.

a soft smile plastered onto her juicy pink lips, licking over them. her heavy eyes weighed on me, speaking more words than she could even manage.

"of course not, if that's your honest truth. i can't be mad, baby."

she rasped, smiling. i couldn't help but drown in her mellow tone, she was getting me with that just alone. i lifted up, keeping the thin sheet for coverage over my body.

chills centering down my back, her eyes wouldn't leave me. it felt like she was burning a hole through me, watching me like i was her's to have.

of course i was, only for the moment. i'm sure she had other women waiting, and feeling the same just as i am.

"are you going to miss me?" i motioned my head towards her, trying to break her stare from my upward body. she could only smile, her legs slowly swing apart from each other.

i kept my eyes on her face, awaiting her answer. she chuckled, noticing the anticipation. she risen from her position, resting the finished blunt behind her ear. my eyes rose as she did so, meeting her smooth face.

she hunched over, placing her veiny hands beside me. leaving inches between us, "i mean yea, you got like some of the best pussy i've ever had." she groaned, latching her lips onto mines.

moaning softly, i placed my hand onto her chest. wanting to break the kiss, her tongue exploring deeper parts in my mouth; whilst her warm hand wrapped round my neck.

slightly adding pressure, i whimpered. pushing her back completely, opening my eyes to see a cute pout on her face. i smiled, catching my shortness of breath's. still my hand rested on her chest, i dragged it down to the brim of her shirt.

while we maintained eye contact, "besides that, are you going to miss me?" i questioned once more, though she had given me a answer before. i needed something more, than just what my pussy has done for her.