Wattpad??!.. A/N

- Okay.. before we get into my little rant. I just want to apologize for my little hiatus i took... I can admit, I went MIA for a couple of months.. 7 months i think.. LOL.

- BUTT, besides that, I've been working even though Ian been posting. I haven't forgotten about y'all, I promise!!

-

WATTPAD?!!

-

- Now! Wattpad, I gotta call yall out for a minute. Ya'll been pissing me off.. real bad lately! Why everytime I get on here another book has been deleted from these hard working authors?!! AND MIND YOUUUU, the dedication and time they put into those books. Yall take them down...

- And yes we know about the violations and rules that goes on in here. But my thing is, I don't think it's fair to the reader nor authors. Especially the authors!! I feel like there should be a warning before you guys just take shit down. Like, give people a heads up of what rule they may have violated. Instead of you guys just simply taking it down, and now it's gone forever!

- It's heartbreaking honestly to see good books. Great books even, go vanish because of some wimpy ass violation! And to add to that, ya'll don't get into depth of what that violation is, or where the author went wrong. Ya'll don't give us chances to go fix it, you just simply delete it and now it's gone forever..

- And yes, alot of things most of us MATURE authors write about, are sexual matter. that ya'll might not see eye to eye with. But baby.. i've been across this app. And the things i've stumbled across... still to this day, I can guarantee you those books are still up!! It's bias, y'all pick and choose what to delete and what not to delete.

- All im saying is that, there should be a fair play in all of this. There should be room for a second chances. No matter what material it is, especially if it's not crossing a serious violation line. There should be room for a second chances.
We take TIME out of our lives to create things for ppl who we don't even know in real life. To expand our skills, and creativity.

- Alot of us are not just doing this simply because of our outrage of hormones.. LOL. But simply because we enjoy writing. Seeing people enjoy what we as authors create. And to just have that all taken away in a snap of a finger.. it's not fair. Simple.

- Now, moving forward. I hope there becomes some type of regulation where there will be WARNINGS & not just taking things down. With no clear explanation.. not some lazy email of what violation was crossed. Actually getting into depth of what it was. Not juts the word of the violation!

- And if you're going to take the book down. Just unpublished it, not delete it!

- With all being said. My prayers and thoughts goes out to all those authors that's been a victim of this.. :(
If not, I hope ya'll have made copies of your work somewhere, just in case your book get's deleted. So you have a backup plan. Cause bby.. wattapd ain't playing around.

- Oh! Be expecting updates this month!! Ik ya'll probably tired of hearing me say this, but I'm serious!! Ya girl just been busy, life get's in the way sometimes.. But with that being said be on the look out!! Stay tuned! Love yall byeeee! <3

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! 🏳️‍🌈