Shameless

Billie Eilish

-

i groaned throwing my head back against the black leather couch. im so fucking bored, it's friday past midnight, and my ass is in the house.

not by choice.. well, not entirely. i just didn't have anything to do. especially not on this shitty ass campus, it sucks, and i hate this fucking school.

i don't even know why i chose to go to college anyways. trying to please a lousy parent can't be the excuse anymore.

smantha, my mother. she didn't give a shit what i did. as long as i left home, she couldn't be more happy. and honestly i could say the same, home was fucked up anyways.

i was glade to leave her ass too. but enough about my shitty childhood, im bored, as hell.

my roommate, normani. her fine ass, she fucking left me here alone. i mean.. she did ask me to go with her. and i did turn down her offer.. only because i didn't want be in the way of her having fun.

she's with her friends, i don't know them. and i don't want to become the limelight of her attention. she's been talking my head off all week about them.

so i know she's excited to see them, and to spend time with them. i wouldn't dare take that from her, im not that fucking selfish.

so yea, im just here. bored, i got friends. and i can hang out with them.. but they were all going to some campus party.

and they already know how feel about school in general. especially this school, so it wouldn't be any chances i'd show up there.

honestly, im surprised i even got friends. i hate people, they just do to much. they're annoying, and i hate annoying shit.

im really just to myself most of the time. now, i must admit. ever since i've meet normani, ive.. i've been really open with her.

and comfortable, she's a really cool ass person. especially as a roommate, wouldn't trade her for nothing. i mean, not to exclude the fact that i got a fat ass crush on her.

seriously, she's absolutely gorgeous. stunning if you will, i wholeheartedly just love everything about her.

well.. besides her bullshit ass boyfriend. she's probably all i could wish for within a woman. but disappointing for me.. i don't think she'll see me more than just a friend.

and im cool with that.. despite the point where i want to fuck her senseless. im cool with just being her friend, and roommate.

i sighed, lifting up from the couch. making my way towards the kitchen. we got days worth of fucking snacks. well.. more so mani does.

that girl can eat, especially late at night. claims she always have the munchies past midnight. before we got close close, i used to think she smoke.

the way she be eating, if you didn't know her. you'd think the same thing. i put the cap back onto the water after downing it.