Innocence

Onika

-

She sat on her parents owned couch. Sighing for what felt like the umpteenth time that night. Her parents were out for their honeymoon, and she had the house all to herself.

Well, that didn't exclude her girlfriend and her girlfriend's friends. They had kept her company, which her girlfriend was going to do anyways.

Onika parents had practically feel in love with their daughter's girlfriend. They loved her coming over, invited her to almost every family event. So much, that it felt like she became family.

They held respect for her because of how she treated their daughter. Onika was oddly different.. in small ways. She's was dorky, shy, clinging, needy, and sweet.

She wouldn't hurt a fly. Onika was overall kind to any human being, even to those who treat her badly. She never had it in heart to give them the same energy back. It just wasn't her.

Her girlfriend on the other hand. She was.. aggressive kinda of, but not towards onika.. unless she wanted it. She just gave off the energy of not fucking with people, and that's what onika loved most about her.

She'd break someone into pieces if they even had thoughts of talking out the side their necks towards onika.

It was a oddly balanced relationship, but it was great. Onika swore she wouldn't trade it in for nothing.

She sat their fumbling with her Nike Pro shorts. Watching as her girlfriend and her friend's played the game. She had her legs laid across her girlfriends thighs.

It was her girlfriend favorite comfortable position, when they chilled. She'd gently rub her soft hands across onika's legs. Giving a small gesture letting her know that she was still present.

Onika would smile to herself every time. It was the little things that kept her going. Her eyes trailed to her girlfriends face, as she eyed the girl's features.

She had straighten her golden hair, that she apparently hated so much. But onika loved it, she loved when the girl got in tuned with her feminine side.

Her freckles, they stood out most on the girls light face, and her soft redden plumed lips. Her girlfriends face card never declined. Onika bit the side of her lips, as her eyes stayed put on the girls lips.

She enjoyed kissing them, but she hadn't so much tonight. Her girlfriend was to focused on the game. She started to become needy, and clingy.

She wanted more attention. But she hated to break her girlfriend away from her friends. She knew how much they meant to her.