19 | MIGHTY MORPHIN' ROCKSTAR

[ SMUT WARNING! and i fucking hate blowjobs, so this is the only one you're ever gonna get. i made myself write it and i hate it. also, because of this, i did have to add 'the ghostface mask stays on' tag over on ao3 lmao ]

☆︎

CALL YOUR FUCKING THERAPIST, INDY.

☆︎ OCTOBER, 1997 ☆︎

"I'm so goddamn bored."

Randy rolled his eyes as Mickey complained yet again about not being entertained enough. They were on the main quad with Jackson and Derek, having some guy time while the girls were off doing various things on Thursday night.

Sidney was helping paint sets for the production of A Streetcar Named Desire, Hallie was in her night class, and Cici was watching TV with Ted in his room — and probably not watching TV. Indiana was at basketball practice, and it was a closed practice, meaning that Mickey couldn't go watch from the bleachers.

"Just go wait outside the gym or something," Randy said, rolling his eyes. "You're like a dog abandoned outside by their owner."

"I'll still be fucking bored, Meeks," Mickey grumbled, rolling onto his back to look at the sky. "And then Indy has rehearsal with the band, and she won't let me watch that either. Wants it to be a surprise or some shit."

"Are they doing something like the corn syrup bit?" Jackson asked, having not heard anything about it. Honestly, after what happened with Billy, he figured Indiana would hate the whole fake-blood thing in general.

"No, they aren't," Derek spoke up, looking up from his anatomy book. Cici and Indiana thought it was disgusting that he was taking both that and chemistry in one semester. "Cody, the president of the frat, said it was too messy and doesn't want to risk damaging the house. She just probably doesn't want anyone to hear since they're changing the setlist a lot."

"No blood? Lame," Randy said, rolling his eyes.

"What's lame is their costumes," Jackson said. "Indy said the other guys in the band wanted to do a group costume. Not sure what it is, though."

"They're gonna be the Power Rangers," Mickey told them. "I saw the Pink Ranger costume in her closet yesterday."

He was correct. Ryan, the bass player, was going to be the Blue Ranger, Luca on rhythm guitar would be the Green Ranger, Kamal on drums would be the Black Ranger, and Marshall, who played the keyboard, was the Red Ranger.

"Nevermind," Jackson muttered. "Power Rangers are sick as fuck."

"Reminds me I've gotta get my costume," Randy said, leaning back on his hands.