4- Kidnapped!

In the dark hidden hideout filled with swarms and unhealthy atmosphere in the jungle that is far away from Rozan Field. Wasa Dihan was in a weak state while his skinny hands were tied with a chair, a bruise on his side eyes that was turned into a bloody wound, and his nose was bleeding dark red looking down at himself and coughing up blood. A thug punched his nose more before taunting, "Yeah, nice bleeding, you are the example condition for Vito, so Vaan can get us a huge fortune.", the thug cackles over his face, "And you got no chance here to escape, orphan kid."

Wasa looks up at him with a tight glare, "You are lucky that you had parents, if I were your father, I could have killed myself knowing what you are."
Thug gets triggered by his words before kicking Wasa's gut brutally, "Your words are too mature for your age, kid", then grabs his hair tightly before punching his gut, hardly followed by Wasa's painful grunt.

In the other room, Vito was covered by a sack until it was uncovered by a lady at an age of 20s, a black lipstick, fierce eyes, black skin and a braided hairstyle. Vito tries to open his eyes a bit due to being in the dark for a long time and looks at her, "Who are you?"
That lady smirks and slaps his face, "I'm your nightmare, call me Hilly. Now tell me, what slaps do you love the most"
Vito was shocked by her slap before spitting at her face, "You are the first girl to slap me, so I'm your first boy to spit on you, bitch!"
Hilly paused deeply before rubbing her cheek where his saliva was shot, "How dare you.... I thought the son of the Skaletta is gentle with girls", she gasps.
Vito makes a poker face, "That's true, only to girls, not rotten animals like yo-", interrupted by her kick against his belly as he groans in pain a lot, "Oh my food"
Hilly grabs his face and takes it closer to her face, "then take this gift"
Vito keeps spitting over her as he panics, "I'm not losing my mouth virginity to an animal, shut your ass!", he kicks her groin before she gasped in pain and falls on the ground trying to absorb her pain, "you bastard!"

Vito replies to her with an angered expression of his, "I'm legal, do your research, dumb!", he turns to the exit door and he tries to jump with his chair until he falls on the floor with his leg stuck inside the chair, "Dammit!"

Hilly brings a knife, "I don't care about money but his blood covering my hands", she yells while crawling against him. Vito turned to her and tries to escape her hold after she successfully grabs his leg. Hilly pulls his leg against herself before raising her knife against his leg to stab it.
Vito shuts his eyes deeply while fearing. Hilly smirks, "Pray for your legs to regrow in your hell", as soon as she aims to stab his leg, he releases an enormous fart over her face before she was utterly shocked.
Vito uses that advantage as he kicks her jaw before she falls, "At a time like this... Thanks, human gas". He struggles his left leg out of the chair until it finally took out and he walks against the door which was locked.

Suddenly the other door smashes down and a brute man enters there with a smirk on his face, "I am so bored with stuff here. Little entertainment!". Nasaf gets pushed from the smashed door and falls over the floor as he pants.
Vito boldly walks against the brute and glares at the brute man, "What do you want?"
The brute man laughs out, "Oh wow, the first kidnapped kid who can speak.....boldly with an appearance of a nerd... Impressive. Wow!"

Vito keeps his glare against him strongly, "We are just school boys, you think it's entertaining to grab a weak boy", he points his finger to Nasaf, "and harassing a gentleman like me with a swamp-faced girl?"
The brute man glanced at Hilly, "You defeated her? Impossible!"
Nasaf quickly gets up and taunts Vito, "I'm not weak, sleepyhead!"
Vito mouths some words so they won't listen, 'I'm kidding
Nasaf shakes his head, "No you are not kidding, you are insulting me against them.", he turns to a brute man, "Let's get this sleepyhead killed, he annoys you too. I can pay you a lot, alright?"

The brute man laughs out loud, "Oh my kids, you think I'm funny to you kids? Alright, let's do one thing. You both will perform a death match against each other, no rules, it's gonna be thrilling.... And gory!", he laughs loudly through his whole body.

Vito eyes him before eyeing Nasaf, "Seriously, Nasaf?"
Nasaf pants, "No, I don't wanna be a killer and my father gonna kill me if he finds out!"
The brute man rolls his eyes, "Then I shall kill both of you!"
Vito makes an offensive stance, "Bring it on!"
Nasaf pushes Vito against the wall and pleads to the brute man's feet, "Please spare me, I don't wanna kill, neither wanna be killed. Spare me. I will give you a lot of gold''
A brute man kicks his face and throws him against the wall, "No one gives me orders. They listen and do what I say. How dare you?!". Nasaf falls over the floor being unconscious.

Vito jumps out of the air and kicks Brute's jaw out of a surprise attack, "Surprise, booty balls"
Brute man gets kicked against his jaw and gasps out of shock, "You got guts", he grabs Vito's legs and spins him around while Vito grabs his head while pinching his eye bones.
Brute man yells in pain before throwing Vito against the wall and covering his eyes.

Suddenly the hideout got hit with a smoke bomb and the whole place gets screened with dark smoke. The brute man grunts in pain in his eyes which was caused by smoke bombs contact.
Some footsteps arrive before Vito tries to look through the smokes in which he fails and passes out while trying to escape the smoke atmosphere.

To be Continued

Next Episode- Take Me Instead