9 - Dear Diary

14 years ago

1783 AD

Noran High School

Young Masaf age 18, dressed neatly, clean shaved with his short hair, laughs with his group of friends, "And we heard that lil boy just got his pant shitty because he forgot to wear his undies", they laugh with him while that boy who hears them talking about him gets embarrassed, "please do not talk bad about me, Masaf".

Masaf paused before eyeing him, "Oh yeah, you wanna stop me talking about your embarrassment?", he stands and walks towards that boy, "What you gonna do about it, Peepee poo poo?".
The boy looks down and eyes him as he were scared but trying to make it casual, "My name is Riktor Gorr, not that name. And I'm gonna be the teacher in the future and punish bullies like you".

Masaf kicks his gut before throwing him against the wall, "In your ass, poo", his gang laughs hard watching him beating Riktor, "Do it, Masaf. He deserves it".

Riktor tries to cover himself while Masaf kicks his arms and legs until a young slender tall man, with fairly groomed shaved skin, a student-like haircut, and fierce eyes, pushes Masaf away and aids Riktor.
Masaf yells, "Hey, stop nosing in my business unless you wanna get your ass beaten?", grabs his shoulder before the young man grabs his neck and glares at him, "You should stop bullying people in this sacred school, Masaf."
Masaf counters his grab and steps back before frowning, "How do you even know my name?", he gazes at his shirt label which was 'Vaan Skaletta', then he looks at him, "What a weird name. Vaan, like a van?".

Masaf's friends grit their teeth in fear, "That's Skaletta's kid. No way!", they ran away. Vaan keeps his glare at him, "Don't ever bully anyone in this place". Riktor nods, "Yeah, go away, bully!". Vaan gives another glare at Riktor, "You too unless you don't want another kick". Riktor nods before running away.

Masaf wonders for a moment before he realises that Vaan is an heir of Skaletta he gives a strong glare and walks towards Vaan, "So you are the son of Ivaan Skaletta, huh? They moved here then. I am seeing a family blood enemy in front of me for the first time."

Vaan frowns at him and keeps his posture, "I don't believe such words unless you cause another trouble. I don't take history as a present situation... History is history... The present is present."Masaf makes a tight glare, "You should have stayed away, now you will see yourself in hell in here. I am Masaf Skargaz, way more powerful than your clan."

Vaan shakes his head, "Tell that to yourself in front of the mirror wearing a skinny bikini on you, kid".
Masaf widens his eyes before attempting a punch on his face but he grabs his knuckle and sweeps the leg before Vaan jumps off his attack and chokes his throat before they start to collide into a grappling fight until the prefects come to separate both of them.

Masaf yells at him while the prefects drag both of them from each other, "One day you will see... I will burn down your family and trap you in a rotten cage! I bet it with my life! You will see!"
Vaan scoffs and spits on him, "In your ass!".
Masaf yells more until both of them are taken into the principal's office.
A broody old man with a thick white moustache, bald with fat cheeks looking at both Vaan and Masaf while his badge was named 'Lazaf' speaks up, "So two enemy clans in my office. For the first time since a decade. What's the reason?"

Masaf grumbles, "He spoke bad about our family, father!", Lazaf immediately gives a tight slap on Masaf's cheeks before he exclaims, "Oh my heavenly God!", then he covers his cheeks.Lazaf eyes him, "Never shout at your father, you get me?!".
Masaf felt dizzy before he nods slowly, "Yes... sir". Vaan eyes Lazaf as he speaks against him, "That slap was too hard for a principal on a student, wasn't it?"

Lazaf turns to him giving a death glare, "You got a big mouth, little Skaletta", he immediately grabs Vaan's neck and pushes towards the wall with a slight pressure, "You will regret for speaking to me like that".
Despite being assaulted by Lazaf, Vaan kept his eyes on him without even flinching, his mouth didn't move, and he was speechless.
Lazaf grumbles until his eyes go blank as he realises what he is doing, finally realising that it's Ivaan Skaletta's son.
He releases his grip on his neck and steps back as he fears Ivaan a lot before he speaks in fear, "You are suspended... For a month!".

Vaan didn't even gasp while glaring at him and tidied his shirt before taking Masaf's arm on his shoulder and walking off to take him to the infirmary.
Lazaf frowns, "Leave my son alone, Skaletta!".
Vaan scoffs without saying anything and takes him anyway without acknowledging Lazaf, before he can hurt Vaan, his telephone rings up that he cannot ignore.

After a couple of hours, Masaf opens his eyes as he watches Vaan writing something in his notebook, sitting beside his stretcher quietly.
Birds chirping, silent room, wind swooping until Masaf yells at him, "Hey! You bastard! Why are you here?!".
Vaan startles as his notebook tears up before putting his palm over his chest, "Ungrateful being... Don't scare me like this. I have a heart disease."
Masaf scoffs, "Easy for me to kill ya. Get out of here!".

Vaan tries to put the torn pages to his notebook without giving attention to him before he eyes him coldly, "Doctor told me, you could have lost the strong connection of your neckline to your head because of your father. Good thing you can speak... starting with hateful words".

He paused, eyeing him in shock, "Why are you caring about me?"

Vaan stands up, speaking to himself, "I gotta fix my notebook", he walks out of the room, abandoning Masaf behind.

To be Continued

Next Episode 10 – Strategy