Episode 14

Moira Reis

In a secluded prison cell, silent as a graveyard, a little whistle breaks the silence slowly which got Vaan's eyes open, gasping out and sits up from his stretcher and looks around until he wathes Masaf lying on a stretcher beside him with his bandaged chin and side eye bones before Masaf speaks up, "Welcome to the hell, ally". Vaan frowns slightly and looks at him clearly, "Where are we? Looks like a jail room and why are you so damaged".

Masaf coughs out blood, "Prison... Living hell. Government found out about the weapon and arrested me. I kept my mouth shut... Who the fuck have exposed you, dammit?".

A guard comes and leaves a letter in their prison cell before they both struggle to grab it. Vaan takes the letter, "I don't understand anything, only allies know where we hide the stacks". Masaf nods, "And I never touched the weapons".

As soon as Vaan opened the letter, there was a symbol of Kadiz as he read it.

Dear allies,

I am so concerned about your condition. I am looking for the best lawyer in this country to help you both out. Meanwhile, try to stay put. I give my best to get both of you out.

Regards

Kadiz Third

Masaf sighs, "At least one of our allies is trying to get us out".
Vaan thinks deeply before his eyes widen, "Kadiz is helping us... Then what happened to the Seviz Family? They aren't helping".

Masaf realizes it before grumbling, "Seviz... I bet my beer, they betrayed us!".
A guard with brunette hair and, a wrecked expression slams the cell bars, "Quiet!".
Masaf startles before yelling, "I will put your stick into your throat, see how deep it goes!".

Vaan whispers to him, "They got no chill, just leave it".
Masaf shakes his head and glares at the guard, "Such puppies turn into a wolf when lions like us in the bars".

Guard scoffs, "Aww, Alvarez raped you too hard, huh?".
Masaf gasps before trying to get out but grunts in pain at the wounds on his waist, "Freak!".

At the Police station, a middle-aged brunette lady, with fair skin, a bright smiley face with some elegant jewelry, walks gently towards the police officer and speaks up, "I would like to talk to both Skargaz and Skaletta".
The police officer shakes his head, "Not possible, they are notorious criminals".
She smiles, "And I'm their lawyer, or else I can sue you without any need of a lawyer.

She walks over to the cell where Vaan is stopping Masaf who yells at the guard.
Masaf turns to her as his voice gets lower and stares at her, "Moira?".
Vaan looks at her, "It's been a while".
Moira giggles, "Two handsome men in a cell, adorable", and turns to guard as he walks away.

Masaf blushes slightly looking at Moira as she was his first crush in his high school life, "Why are.... You here?".
She winks, "I will be a lawyer for both of you", she looks at Vaan while blushing.
Vaan nods with a smile, "Thanks, Moira. I had a feeling you would help us out".

Moira smiles, "Good thing I had this news this morning. Now tell me everything".
They start discussing after they are taken to a silent room.

Moira sighs, "So this was it... You mean Kadiz joined you guys recently and Seviz didn't help. I just saw the news that Seviz escaped the Bacein borders".
Masaf sighs, "So this was it. Seviz betrayed us. Long-term ally did this". Vaan thinks deeply, "It might be true since Seviz hasn't contributed to us ever since last year. But I need to know why they did it", he turns to Moira, "Can you help us get news about what happened to Seviz Family?".